Bombs Sent to Clinton, Obama, Soros

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Oct 24, 2018.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

[​IMG]
    Cesar Sayoc-originally from Brooklyn.

From his linkedin page....

“Promoter, booking agent Live entertainment, owner, choreographer.” He wrote that he was a veterinary medicine graduate, saying, “Career decision of becoming a Horse Doctor was always a love for animals, which were here first and never do anything to anyone. And respect all living things. My family very sound Sayoc name in Medical field Grandfather Col. Baltazar Zook Sayoc that perfect the conversion oriental eye to Americanize. The first plastic surgeon to be observed by 8 million people in NY city Hospital. He over through Communist Philippines liberated island. He built all hospitals in Philippines islands and sets standards highest level. Most surgeon use his instruments which are patented. And a lot surgeon use today. Also Sayoc intl. schools marshals arts Kali that used to over throw communist party . Also one 5 Hero’s disciplinary my mother Madeline Sayoc Giardiello First president Pharmacy Cosmetic Association, Who Who Business Women of Year, Soul buyer consultant for Home Shopping Network, head number 1 marketing consul in World Aventura Marketing consul, up for city counsel women Aventura.”

Illiterate flip. Build that wall. *sarcasm alert*

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  2. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Not sure where the pic is from, I got it from reddit. So it's probably someone from Hollywood Florida.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Now that I'm thinking about it....I find it curious that the van is so "clean", no vandalism, and the stickers appear almost brand-spanking new. It's Florida. Window stickers would start to peal and fade very quickly. I'm going back to my regular theory of trust no one. Other than identifying this individual, I won't listen to another word of reporting.

4. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

People are posting pics of this van from months ago on reddit. I've seen 3 different ones now

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Dude, I have been in journalism all my adult life. I am the general manager of a television station. I don't need to be lectured on the difference between reporting fact and giving opinions.

6. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Most of the Stickers are probably on the inside and all under a few years of age obviously.

7. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Not lecturing you my friend, just informing in case you didn't. No offense meant

8. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

That was copy and past from Google, I didn't change the formatting fyi

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Did they find any bags of candy?

10. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

LOL, they should of made the arrest down by a river

BAY0U BENGAL and Bengal B like this.