Bombs Sent to Clinton, Obama, Soros

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Oct 24, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

Ohh OK dude.

Like what? How is your life worse off right now?

And like I give a fuck what the ME or Europe thinks. Europe is being invaded by literal rapist.

2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

He got all that coverage duriing the primaries for one damn reason. The MSM wanted to ensure he won the primary which in their mind would ensure that the bitch would win. That backfired on them completely and now all they do is run negative stories. I think trump is a terible person, but if you dont see what teh media is doing then your blind.

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I don't care if he does the same shit. I have no personal feelings about it, I just don't care because I want the hypocrisy and the political agendas exposed.

Yes, they have. Distorted, misquoted, twisted. Not all the time and not every statement but enough that it isn't worth my time.

For me, I follow the money. I know who props up each of the media giants and social media influencers. I know who promotes Hollywood messages. It is pure evil. So from that perspective, I disagree that the media simply reports facts and then offers opinion on the backside. For instance, they immediately reported that the bomber was a white man. He wasn't. No correction. After the synagogue shooting, some of the first reporting I heard was quick to draw a dotted line between ALL church-based shootings and some questioning off-the-bat if the shooter was a Trump supporter. Why even inject that in to reporting of "facts"? Within an hour or two of the shooting, the media is literally looking for Trump's tweets and making sure to spin a negative regardless of what he says. The media puts out a headline questioning whether Jews in Philly would even want Trump to go there. How the fuck is that reporting facts and how is that helpful?

I already says he comes off as thin-skinned. He can't gain power where it isn't available.

I love you too. :) I don't feel like I have to defend him. I accept his shortcomings as what they are. I just don't care is what I'm saying. I don't believe you are condescending at all. It's not who you are. I do feel strongly about the money that supports the media. They are the biggest threat to all of us because THEY are feeding false messages and keeping the hate alive, keeping us divided. Democrats win when we remain uncivil. That is a fact. Don't be fooled, broham. Democrats like Hillary and Obama are absolutely thrilled at the current environment. And that is sick.

Where did you read, hear, come to believe that the majority of people are coming to the media's side? Let me guess....the media. This is the same media that predicted a Hillary landslide and looked sad, dumbstruck, shocked when Trump won. They lie and yes, I absolutely believe they are the biggest threat because of where the money comes from. I'll go back to the caravan...7,000 people in South America didn't just wake up one day, get together, and decide it was a great idea to walk to America to arrive in time to see election-night results. Come on. All of that takes money, coordination, logistics....these are basically peasants, how the hell did they pull it all off?

And who among us, even on this forum, admits fault? Not very many. It's a human trait and one that escapes every single politician who ever ran for office.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

This. I do not care what the world thinks, really. Trump has exposed their two-faced, self-centered, hands-out free-loading, faux friendships. When we thought America was leading the way, the world was happy to sit back and watch as we sent our best and bravest to defend them, only to come home in body bags. They were very happy to watch as we paid for their asses but reaped the benefits. Now that Trump has required a more equal relationship, they are pouty little bitches. Glad to finally know the truth.

5. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

A bell went off this morning when I listened to some leader in Pittsburgh talk about the neighborhood where the shooting occurred.

On one hand he talked over and over about how diverse the area is. Over and over. He also spoke about unity and coming together.

Isn’t it a little dissonant to beat both the diverse and the unity drum at the same time. Perhaps this is why democracies tend to peter out. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.

LSUTiga and uscvball like this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Excellent point and it hits at the difficulty of assuming that everyone likes, wants, or can live with much diversity. If it's there, then it must ALL be considered. When you talk about it but only offer seats at the table for some, you can't be successful.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The left only thinks it wants diversity until diversity rapes them.

8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Where have you been Lasalle. The media has been non stop attacking him since he became the GOP Nominee. Non Stop. And they ain’t gonna stop as long as he is POTUS.

We think it is bad now .... just wait till the 2020 election. CNN, et al. Will be full court press to bring Trump down. If he gets elected to a second term, he will likely choose Ginsberg replacement, and that would spell the end of Leftist manipulation of the constitution by activists judges.

Bengal B likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well stated

10. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

For all of those who want to say Trump is the reason for the bomber to send the stuff he sent, do they also blame Obama for the attacks on the police that we had during his tenure?

Bengal B, onceanlsufan and LSUTiga like this.