Bombs Sent to Clinton, Obama, Soros

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bengal B, Oct 24, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

slap my mouth and call me donald

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Does it? I’m sure there are a fair amount of morons that vote either way, wasn’t my intention, I don’t blame people who voted for Trump, well there are exceptions, 1 resides here, still.... People like that are naive brainless idiots incapable of rational thought and unable to discern the truth.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

I think the general anti-Trumper doesn’t understand what drove Trump support. Since most are left or left of center, they run to the old playbook that Trump embodies the racist, sexist, homophobe, bigot position of the far right wing, that is “secretly” held by all conservative voters. That is not the case, and it underlies the misunderstandings that lead to majority of the conflict.

I supported Trump because he is NOT a politician. I am Libertarian and don’t give a rats ass about all the social issues of the Left or Right, He may be as big a liar as every politician ... BUT, the reason he may lie is different. His lies tend to be inconsequential and more self serving to his ego. POLITICIANS, on the other hand, intentionally deceive people to get the power, then go about breaking every promise they make. Nobody can say that Trump is not doing EXACTLY what he said he would do. People may disagree on ideological basis, ... which is the premise of the false accusations of racism and sexism, but they can’t say he lied about focusing on illegal immigration, tax cuts, cutting regs, getting us OUT of the globalist driven Paris Climate Hoax Accord, increasing energy production, increasing jobs, and strengthening the military.

A person can say it, but it is just a sour grapes lie to do so.

4. GiantDuckFan

you should watch this video

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I can get with the donald thing but not so much the slapping.
    My understanding of the word suggests that yes, the message receiver is already kind of a dip for being racist, etc and then they just blindly follow a populist opinion. I'm not even sure Trump has been sending a populist message. He's either in the love or hate category.

Back to the point....CNN is peddling the theory that the bomber is a Trumper who hated democrats but not discussing his decades-long democrat belief system. Everyone says he recently underwent a serious personality change. I'm more interested in why and how and I don't believe for one second that it had to do with Trump.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

New York City former Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik walks off CNN set appalled.

Kerik was on set to talk about the bombs and when CNN started the Trump bashing, Kerik took his ear piece and mic off. Stood up and walked off the set.

Kerik recalled, “I was scheduled to be on CNN. We were supposed to talk about the investigation and seizure of these devices, and right in the beginning of the set, they suspended us and they went to John Brennan, who was somewhere speaking … and then he went on a 10-minute rant about the president.”

He added, “As somebody that led through the worst terror attack in our country’s history, and knows how important unity is, especially on a day like today, in the aftermath of this, I just found it appalling that CNN would use this time to let this guy go on this political rant about the president, and I walked off. I took off the earpiece and the mic and I left. I can’t stand it. It just turns my stomach what these people are doing, and it’s wrong.”

Kerik advised, “They should be focused on the investigation, focused on getting the information the FBI has to the public in case somebody knows something. Get the visuals out to the public if they’ve seen something. I just think it’s wrong.”

Pollak asked, “So they had you there to talk about the mail bombs, and you had to listen to a political rant by John Brennan, and they wanted you to address the politics, and you said you’re not doing that?”

Kerik replied, “They didn’t even get to that part because I didn’t wait for him to finish. I wasn’t going to stand there and listen to more of his rhetoric.

Going live with @ErinBurnett on @CNN at 7PM this evening to discuss these numerous packages believe to be bonds, seized by the @SecretService @USPS @FBI and the ongoing investigation. #Terrorism
    5:31 PM - Oct 24, 2018

NOTE TO. @CNN... 6 explosive devices were seized over the last two days destined to kill Americans, and all you guys are concerned with is @JohnBrennan’s bashing @POTUS @realDonaldTrump. Today is the day we should have unity not divisiveness. I want no part of it.
    6:23 PM - Oct 24, 2018

He offered CNN some advice:

“If you don’t want the president to criticize you, for the way you cover, your biased coverage, your fake news, if you don’t want the president to complain about that, then stop it, stop it. Be fair. Report the news, don’t make opinions, don’t make assertions, don’t blame the president for things that you yourself admit you have no responsibility over, and stop it.”

LINK

Winston1 likes this.
  7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Geebus Trish....drama much? She makes a solid point but it would work better if she wasn't trying so hard. Did you see what else she thinks?

Trish Regan‏Verified account @trish_regan
    The liberal media’s at it again! One network even questioning @POTUS’ mental state because get this, he tweeted at 3 in the morning! But are you really surprised? The liberal media ALWAYS attacks anyone they believe to be a threat!

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

His family’s lawyer seems to think it had everything to do with Trump.

9. GiantDuckFan

Some, my perspective,.. she's feisty, and pretty yummy, talks too much,.. she had an odd, kinda Marlo Thomas looking hair style going on in part of the video,.. I kept hoping she'd stand up and twirl.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I put no stock in anything a lawyer in this case has to say. How much time had his family spent around him lately? IIRC, they are all in NY and he's been in Florida for a long time. Co-workers who spent hours and hours with him are very surprised. They said he never talked about politics. He didn't even register as a Republican until 2016.

He worked with and for minorities and never had a problem....then all of a sudden he's a huge bigot. That has nothing to do with Trump. I read his rantings. Dude was mental.

Read what @tirk posted....at this point neither the discussion nor the investigation should be focused on his politics. Evidence, interviews, pharmacy meds, banking records, contacts. That should be priority #1.

GiantDuckFan likes this.