Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran!

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by watson1880, Jul 23, 2018.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Spice 1 would have called Trump a “studio gangsta” all talk no substance. He ain’t gonna do shit but send out a tweet in all caps.

2. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

You better hope that is all he has to do

3. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Are you guys nuts??? Bombing Iran will double the price of gas, and accomplish NOTHING positive. Regime change, you say! How’d that work out in Iraq? Or Afghanistan? Or anywhere?

We need to frack the hell out of US soil, max out our petroleum production, and get the hell out of the Mid East, lock, stock and barrel. Then get off our collective arses and go after alt energy.

What we really need is satellite internet technology. Put them in orbits over all these backward countries and let social media do its thing. Knowledge is the ultimate power.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Isn't Spice a girl?

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Ee still don't know the environmental consequences of fracking. I had never heard of an earthquake in Oklahoma before they started fracking their. Fracking also uses an enormous amount of fresh water injected into the ground. That can't be good for several reasons.

I say lets use up the rest of the world's oil while spending a few billion on alternative energy sources. Battery technology is way behind where it could be. Just imagine a battery the size of the one in your car that would power your car for thousands of miles befor needing recharging. Or a battery that could power your whole house.

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Frack it.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You just want an earthquake to flatten shane's house.

8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Nah, there's already a lot of fracking going on at his house.

shane0911 and HalloweenRun like this.
  9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I’m all for alt fuel/better batteries, but that is not ready today. The Mid East is a shit show today. As it was 1,000 years ago, etc, etc, etc.and will be etc, etc,etc.

Everything are trade offs. I would trade getting out of Mid East tonight and bet/ take my chances on environmental/fracking technology getting us to energy nirvana!

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well if knowledge is power you are dead in the water. What the actual fuck has happened to you man. Do you even have a sack still?

Iran has fuck to do with anything other than just being a colossal pain in the ass.