Bo Pelini Hire that Georgia Story kinda Dire

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rougarou2020, Jan 28, 2020.

?

Rate the Mark Anthony Pelini hire and go down on record!

Poll closed Jul 26, 2020.
  1. A) The very best choice Ed Orgeron could make

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  2. B) A good choice and we trust that Orgeron knows what he’s doing

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  3. C) A questionable hire that could go either way

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. D) A poor choice that will end badly for LSU

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

Ed Orgeron has to know he’s bringing in a firecracker (tactless and rebellious at times) personified with Mark Anthony “Bo” Pelini, an SEC and National Champ coach at LSU in 2007. After the Natty in 2007, Bo left LSU immediately to cash in at Nebraska, eager to escape a coach like Lester the Mad Hatter Miles. In hindsight was Bo just pure genius?
    Lester never won another natty.

Two years earlier, LSU had lost an SEC Title game to GA 34-14. Jamarcus Russell threw 2 picks in a stinker we’d all love to forget. However, that event served as IMPETUS for the LSU Tigers pretty much owning Georgia and their flea-bitten UGA side show since. In 2020, Ed Orgeron expects a similar beating of Georgia in an SEC title game certain to happen when Georgia takes care of Bama and Florida without Jake Fromm. Ah, what’s changed? What’s all this Georgia Talk in a Bo Pelini thread?

Georgia done got mad dawg mean and stole Jamie Newman from Wake Forest to give the entire SEC a dreaded beatdown in 2020 and it’s likely going to happen to most teams

The Bulldogs hired “Air Raid” pass game expert Todd Monken to take over as OC, replacing James Coley (to Texas A&M). Monken was the Cleveland OC last season. In 2018, Monken was OC and play caller for a Tampa Bay Bucs offense that led the NFL in passing yardage. Does Monken have it?

Monken may be Pelini’s greatest challenge!

LSU got it right, giving Bo nearly the same $2.5 million salary albeit on a short term for three years. And Bo has a 34-14 Georgia whipping in 2005 to atone for in 2020.

We’ll see:
    if Bo can keep the fires lit on America’s Best Defense and get the better of Monken
    if Myles Brennan and two new 4.3 forty (verified) WRs get past the Bulldogs again this Dec in their backyard
    if Wake Forest portal to Georgia Retread Jamie Newman is truly a Top 5 Heisman QB they’re raising all fuss over, or just another dud that’s overrated.

Jamie Newman is right behind Fields and Sunshine Lawrence per Pro Football Focus.

All three got a big problem now, cuz Bo the weedwhacker is Back to the Bayou and Bo’s got a tall patch of weeds to whack in 2020, starting in Florida and ending in Georgia.

All the while, Myles Brennan quietly preps his 10,000 pass Spring and Summer to get his Bomber Squad of kamikaze WRs ready for the Spring and Fall Gridiron Wars

https://247sports.com/LongFormArtic...io-State-LSU-Texas-Georgia-Florida-142838731/

LSU is now 7th in facilities (shocking) and a Video on the Bo Pelini hire!

Photo: Ed Orgeron & Rougarou at Chevron in Lucedale MS today. Ed was getting gas and a snack before visiting McKinnley Jackson during a stretch recruiting run week.

3A5BDF47-68C1-4FDD-BDC7-185709EFE627.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
    furduknfish, fanatic and watson1880 like this.
  2. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

That didn’t take long! Welcome back, Ramah. Please don’t call anyone names this time!

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

Not Ramah but I’m related!

watson1880 likes this.
  4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Clearly.

This site is really starting to look like a bunch of inbreds

islstl, ParadiseiNC, kcal and 4 others like this.
  5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Uh huh

islstl, didit, kcal and 1 other person like this.
  6. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

That’s insulting and a personal attack and clearly a violation of house rules.

However, since you clearly are “special” and you get the endorsement from the One Who Helps IDIOTS find their lost village you get the Pass.

More power to you! Bless your Heart!
    Hypocrisy knows no bounds here!

My Unk Ramah told me hypocrites galore on this board but I had to find out for myself.

It’s pretty petty and sick when my Unk gets banned for a month for using the term idiots when the Forum Bully Helps Idiots find their lost village.

AAE64C3A-E94F-4718-993A-0ADA2DEA4717.jpeg

Me and Coach Orgeron think you all are “Special” Tigers and need love too ...

7. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

How are you two related?

8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

3OzeDYm.jpg

9. Rougarou2020

Rougarou2020 Freshman

I’m Ramah’s Nephew and my great uncle is KiKi, nice to meet you tzanghi

tzanghi likes this.
  10. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I think Florida takes the east this year but I'm excited about beating them as well