Bin Laden is dead!

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal Buddy, May 1, 2011.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I think that comment was for diplomacy's sake, rather than a message to Americans.

2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I hope the autopsy was all professionally done with video. I am sure we had DNA on obl and everything was confirmed. When they start with the conspiracy talk the navy can prove everything and shut the crap down

3. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Absolute proof is not enough for conspiracy theorists. Look at the truthers and the birthers. Idiots will make claims in light of any data that is released.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You are right but a part of me wants to see his body hanging from a meat pole in the hot sun.

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

If he's still alive, I'm sure that he and his henchmen would not hesitate to let the world know. They would love nothing better than to embarrass us like that.

1 person likes this.
  6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I'm just happy he ordered a kill mission, there was no intent to capture him. Bush said "Wanted: Dead or Alive", but we didn't really need this guy in Guantanamo for 20 years.

I'm sure they said the proper Islamic rites, then rolled him out the back of a C-130 at 10,000 feet . . . . waaaaaaay out over the Indian Ocean somewhere . . . chained to a Humvee.

7. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Why is it ok to call people "birthers, truthers, and idiots" but no one can say "faggot" because that word offends people?

8. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Yeah, I'm sure he told his top commander "don't capture that guy, no matter what you do." Capturing him alive would have been a disaster. If he did surrender, which I doubt, he was summarily executed.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

because most faggots were born that way. they cant be helped. truthers are just retarded. but some faggots are even truthers.

also retards cant help their condition either. this does not imply truthers were born retards. although they are.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I caught a line across the FoxNews crawl this morning that implied that the Seals did offer him a chance to surrender. Of course, that might mean one of them pulled the trigger, then said,"Stop, or I'll shoot."

Seems like a waste of a good Humvee. More liberal wasteful spending. :rofl::rofl::rofl: