Bin Laden is dead!

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Bengal Buddy, May 1, 2011.

1. SyrTiger

SyrTiger ooo yea thats hot

As far as I'm concerned, Osama was not unarmed. He was in a fortress with armed guards and guns available.

The victims of 9/11 were unarmed.

If the towelheads are offended because Osama had a bullet put through the brain stem instead of the frontal lobe, well, then fuk 'em. If the towelheads are offended that he didn't have a proper burial, remind them that none of the 3000 victims had a proper burial either.

We got rid of the body within 24 hours. Some bodies weren't found for months and years after 9/11. Even more had nothing left whatsoever.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The stories I've seen indicate that the modifications were more about noise suppression than true stealth in the radar-defeating sense of the word. They said a Blackhawk with these mods could be directly overhead and sound like it was off in the distance and flying away.

They also said the Paki's now have the wreckage and that there is real concern they will sell it to China. Some ally.

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

That doesn't jive with the story of the guy who unknowingly tweeted/blogged about the pesty helicopter that was overhead at 1am.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Doesn't look like any blackhawk that I have ever seen. Seal teams usually operate out of CH-53's or another Navy bird. I guess it is possible that they were on a crashawk.

5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Love the water pistol by one dude's head. No wonder he lost that gunfight :rofl:

6. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

In one picture, you can also see a bunch of disconnected chords and what not as if they unhooked all of the cables to a computer or laptop before they took it.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

We will have the tail back in a few weeks. Pakistan will not do anything to further worsen realtions with the US. We give them $2 billion a year.

8. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

In that same pic, look closely. He is up against a wall. Are his feet going up the wall?

9. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

Yep. They ain't gonna to **** except bow down and apologize behind closed doors and talk **** in the media to make their people happy. That's it.

10. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

While I would think Pakistan will attempt to improve relations with the US for a number of reasons, how much is $2 billion/year to them? Is it such a significant amount that they can't do without or would an improving economy simply make that up naturally anyway?

If anyone has a good link to annual aid that the US gives to other countries, please post. I heard someone say recently that we give much more aid to Israel than Pakistan. Not sure if factual but assuming it is based on the source.