Bill Maher raises a fair point

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Give it a break duck its freaking Time magazine you know the magazine who had Castro on the cover for man of the year. Time is political toilet paper.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Of course trumps probably a shitty person and definitely a complete asshole. Hard to put your heart into that. I get it. But really they are all assholes who just hide it better. what matters is results.

He has kept his word on most things and has gotten more shit done in a record amount of time than any politician I can recall. By a lot. His checklist seems endless.

You know that excess energy you had growing up that now you just don't have. He still has that at 71. It never stops. That's good and bad. But in the end he gets shit done and the country is better off for it.

Hes not philosophically a conservative but he's governed as one, more than any president since Reagan. Minus this tariff deal which I don't agree with long term. Tariffs somply aren't a zero sum game.

But he hardly sleeps. He stays up being immature all night on Twitter after quite the long days. Which I don't like. Then again if I had 99% of the media and all the whacked out Hollywood types attacking my kids and wife 24/7 and me I might do the same. It's his only recourse but I still think it's a battle he can never win. But of course he doesn't care.

Then again he's what I wanted. Someone not controlled by pacs or big pharma or politicians and would completely derail the status quo.

He's done more than I thought he could accomplish in 4 years and with the unprecedented resistance it's even more impressive. Even his opposition is forced to acknowledge it but always with reluctance because giving someone you hate credit is a near impossibility.

He will have to continue having unprecedented success for even the slightest recognition- in complete contrast to the muslim in office who subverted this country at most every turn-yet was praised by these same people in spite of it.

But those who control the message control perception and that's nothing new. It's just they have it out for Trump and he has never met a fight he didn't like. But in the end only actual results matter.

KyleK, furduknfish, LSUTiga and 5 others like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Very well stated

tenor (1).gif

4. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Well said

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I knew Trump was an narcissistic asshole the first time I ever daw him. Probably on Jonny Carson in the early 80's. But in politics where they are all assholes to get things done you have to out asshole the other assholes. Trump is very good at that.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    FOX is now his propaganda channel, everything else is fake news
    you're making excuses for him,.. he's a habitual liar,.. he cheats and steals,.. he's a swindling conman,.. Trump University proves that.

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So it all boils down to what piece of complete shit we can live with huh. Boy that’s comforting.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Democracy and elections are a bitch aint it! Too bad for you we don't annoint you could have had your queen to worship
    1-hillary-witch-2-768x432.jpg
    brando_the_horror.jpg

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I didn’t vote for her. Nice try though. I voted for the only candidate available. Gary Johnson