Bill Maher raises a fair point

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Aug 5, 2017.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan O the Joy

https://www.vox.com/world/2018/6/12/17452624/trump-kim-summit-transcript-press-conference-full-text

"Thank you, Mr. President. Two questions. First, the man you met today, Kim Jong Un, as you know has killed family members and starved his own people and responsible for the death of Otto Warmbier. Why are you so comfortable calling him very talented?

>> Well he is very talented. Anybody that takes over a situation like he did at 26 years of age and is able to run it and run it tough. I don’t say he was nice or say anything about it. He ran it, few people at that age. You can take 1 out of 10,000 could not do it".

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Seriously? If you don't know he's moved forward on all this despite resistance I can't help you. You're too far gone and nothing he does would suffice outside of weed. Caca can handle you from here.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Freshman

What was the conversation like when Barrack Hussien Obama went and hung out with the murdering Castro brothers? What did he get from them for America? He got nothing and asked for nothing. Obama also sucked up to Hugo Chavez got nothing and asked for nothing.

Putin? What did Barrack Hussien Obama mean when he was caught telling Putin "I will have more flexibility when I get re elected". You guys and no one here and no one in the MSM has bothered to ask the anointed one Barrack Hussien Obama what he meant.

At least Trump is going for something for America and the rest of the world. NOKO will change or get shit hammered and I know it will annoy the shit out of both of you.

Neither of you have any moral aurthority or leg to stand on to question Trump till you question you savior yes the one and only Barrack Hussien Obama.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You didn’t address 1 thing. It’s just as vague and empty as the first post.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He wants to be a dictator. He respects Un and Putin because of their iron grip on their respective countries. Can you imagine the backlash of Obama was talking about 3rd and 4th terms, or pardoning himself?

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

It's full of truth. I'm not going to convince you otherwise.

shane0911 likes this.