Biggest single play of the year for LSU?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Dec 6, 2007.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

or full of water

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I am going to go with the Auburn game, Flynn to Byrd and the Chop block on dorsey.

However, I am also going with Pelini, not blizting the Kentucky and Arkansas game.:wave:

Honorable Mention...............
    Douce against Alabama.....
    That saved the season. What a throw by Flynn.

1 person likes this.
  3. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Without beating UT, there would be no SEC Championship and no shot at the NC. Yeah, all the games leading up to that were big, but you're only as good as your last game this year it seems. So, based on that.....I'm going to say the biggest play of the year was the run by Hester on LSU's first offensive play from scrimmage in the SECCG. UT had taken the ball down the field relatively easy, and we had an interception go right through our guy's hands on the TD. We had defensive guys walking off the field with their heads down, and I though uh-oh, here we go. Hester ripped off about 15 yards on the first play and just flat out ran over some folks, and that set the tone for the rest of the game in my opinion.

Reminded me of a saying an old coach I used to know had...."He ran through their @$$es like castor oil through a widow woman".:tigereye:

4. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

South Carolina game.. Running that fake FG on the ol' ball coach was priceless. :wave:

5. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

6. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

it hasn't happened yet.

wait till jan. 7th. :thumb: :helmet: :crystal: :tigereye: :tigerhead :wave:

7. TexTiger

TexTiger Founding Member

LSU's biggest play this year was Matt Ryan of BC completing the last second touchdown against Va Tech. If it weren't for that we'd be in the Sugar. (hon mention: the play Pat White hurt his widdle thumb):wave:

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

TD run by Colt David on the fake field goal. That play said, "There is a new offense in town, boys".

9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

The best play of the season X 5 with CLM calling and converting 4th down gainst flooreeda AT HOME!

Damn Coach, when ya think your luck is gonna run out? :huh:

:champs:

10. LuvinLes

LuvinLes Founding Member

Dennis Dixon getting hurt b/c if he hadn't, we'd be at the Sugar Bowl and watching tOSU vs the Ducks. fwiw....Dixon got the shaft in all this awards crap...if there was ever an example of a single player and his winning effect on a team we saw it with Oregon and Dixon...they were scary good/or HE was scary good...and many a Monday I told people I DID NOT want LSU playing Oregon. I feel bad for him b/c I think he would have racked up on accolades and awards if he had stayed healthy :bncry: poor guy....BUT Oh well, too bad soooo sad, his injury really helped us :wave: