News BIG 12 is Done

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dudley, Sep 18, 2011.

1. dudley

dudley oops!

2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

The ducks will be in for some long seasons if this happens and the sec will definately have competition for the best conference.

3. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

We will end up with 4 distinct regions. Might lend itself to an easy tournament structure for postseason.

West (Pac 12/Big 12 spillover)
    East (ACC/Big East hybrid
    South (SEC/Big 12 and ACC spillover)
    Midwest (Big 10/Big 12 spillover)

Texas A&M and possibly TCU (newly available with shifting Big East), Clemson, FSU, WVU or Georgia Tech could all be added to the SEC. We shall see.

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

And just when they were "suprassing" us.

5. palousetiger

palousetiger Founding Member

Texas has destroyed the SWC and now the Big 12. The PAC 12 should think twice before letting Texas in.

6. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I don't want Texas in the sec ! Never!
    They are the worst fanbase in the nation. Frick the longwhornes.

7. LSUTiga

I like drop Bevo while he was running out. I'd make that wimpy bull wannabe cut a flip when his horns would stick in the dirt after his head dropped from a bullet penetrating his skull.

In case anyone doesn't know, he's a steer. A sterr is bull calf whose nuts were cut or yanked out. We would actually cut the bottom of the scrotum off then grab them testicles tween our knuckles and roll hand as we pulled down.

Every once and a while some old timer would show up with an ice chest that we'd toss them in. I've never eaten them, don't plan to.

8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

The only thing Texas is good for is Biotch slappin! But they sure think they look good while your assaulting 'em.

9. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Texas, just like bama, USCw,ou, Ohio state,notre dame and a few others,get lots of love from the press. Texas will have a half assed good team and be ranked higher than they actually deserve. They will get ten minutes on an espn program and lsu will get 2 minutes of air time and that's just to be cut down on. If Texas moved to the sec then all you would ever hear would be bama and Texas. No other team would get any good positive press. You would think it was the gumphorn conference. I hope Texas goes independent. Actually I hope Texas goes to hell before coming to the sec.

10. LSUTiga

And their perception is that *take out any school and add LSU depending on which school/perspective you're aiming* get all the love and not theirs.

LSU is getting A LOT of good press and in '07 they were on our nuts, deservedly but they were, all the same.

College football fans are like wives in that regard. They don't notice the nice things said and not only hear/remember every single bad thing but also infer negative things that aren't specifically stated.