Biden's Disinformation Board Is Led by Woman Who Thought Hunter's Laptop Was Russian Disinfo

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Jmg, May 2, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Frogleg and LSUpride123 like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i have often discussed the rhetorical strategies used these days. one is the constant deflections to accusations of hypocrisy, typically in the format : "if you are about X now, why didnt you care about X when Y did it! HYPOCRITE"

remember, the issue is never who is a hypocrite. the issue is the issue. jen psaki employed this technique with regard to criticism of the ministry of truth:

https://nypost.com/2022/04/29/biden-disinfo-czar-nina-jankowicz-ripped-over-tiktok/

"“For anyone who’s critical of it, I didn’t hear them being critical of the work under the former president,” Psaki said."

well to be fair, jen, i was opposed to trump threatening, for example, action against social media. but who the fuck cares what i think! thats not the issue! lets say i am a terrible hypocrite, so what! we are not trying to uncover flaws in people personally, we are trying to analyze policy! this is a deflection and its very very common today when the only goal is to call the other guy a racist hypocrite.

i am amazed that the ministry of truth exists. surely we are not so afraid of information that we need a govt clearinghouse to save us?

this is another time to unearth the mencken quote: "
    The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary"

we have to stop paying the govt to control us and telling us what to think.

Last edited: May 2, 2022
    Frogleg likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

That woman is an all out NUT!!!

Frogleg and Winston1 like this.
  4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

That is understated by a wide margin.

Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the woman who poorly judged the biden laptop to be russian disinfo is the person now given this exact task, determining what is disinfo. find the person that is a failure at X, then make them the czar of X, when X is a thing the govt should not even be doing.

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Same people telling you that the election was legit

APPTiger likes this.