Biden leading in the polls

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Jun 24, 2020.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

not a good analogy. i suspect for political expediency; more congressional hearings, inquiries, etc....

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i dont disagree, the issue is whether the info was/was not included in the pdb

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

It wasn't. How many times does it need to be said?

4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

The answer to the question is .... we don’t need to know! We didn’t need to know about George Floyd either. The “appropriate time” is an orchestrated shit ball determined by the Democrat Owned Media, who determine the release of “truthy” but false narratives based on the political benefit.

Seriously, that Russia put a bounty on US soldiers shouldn’t be a surprise, and is not a relevant point of interest to everyday Americans. Russia also supports other groups such as Hamas that have killed lots of US soldiers. Russia armed Iraq, that killed thousands of US soldiers. Russia arms the Taliban that has killed hundreds if not thousands of US soldiers. Russia has funded Assad and is pro Assad in Syria, who have killed quite a few US soldiers. I’d bet China is in the mix as well.

This is just another media blitz to try and hurt Trump. It is all the media do these days is try and maximize the hurt in Trump. There was Russia, then Ukraine, then Covid, then George Floyd, and than back to Covid, and now Russia again .... I’m sure the murder hornets are feeling a little but hurt cause they didn’t get their fair shake at Trump.

APPTiger, shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Did you look around that site? It's 100% slam Trump and Republicans. Some of it isn't true, some of it's hilarious( and sad) and all of it feeds TDS. Where were these clowns when the Obama administration was busy being scandal free?

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

from the AP:
    Top officials in the White House were aware in early 2019 of classified intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering bounties to the Taliban for the deaths of Americans, a full year earlier than has been previously reported, according to U.S. officials with direct knowledge of the intelligence.

The assessment was included in at least one of President Donald Trump’s written daily intelligence briefings at the time, according to the officials. Then-national security adviser John Bolton also told colleagues he briefed Trump on the intelligence assessment in March 2019.

The White House did not respond to questions about Trump or other officials’ awareness of Russia’s provocations in 2019. The White House has said Trump was not — and still has not been — briefed on the intelligence assessments because they have not been fully verified. However, it is rare for intelligence to be confirmed without a shadow of a doubt before it is presented to top officials.

again, they are painting a picture of a distracted, in over his head president.... the issue will be the optics of this info

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Again, the PENTAGON has denied this claim.......

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

i know that.... the point i evidently am failing to make is if it can be proven the information was included in the pdb it would be damaging beyond repair to trump, especially given the denials

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh I see. Well, if this is a simulation, does life even matter?

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

..... ok..... nevermind....