Biden leading in the polls

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Frogleg, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Both Plugs Biden and HR are exhibiting signs is dementia

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Here you go comrade Winston your tools of peaceful protest, use them at your discretion.

51xCtfj7hWL._SX260_.jpg Jhr14Md.jpg 5e700554660e5161a7ae4626edb85ff3_xl.jpg

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

APPTiger, COTiger and Bengal B like this.
  4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Biden is not the greatest orator. That has been an issue for years and years. I cannot diagnose dimentia, but I think it shows a terrible progression. He does slip up from time to time. However, from my perspective he is by far a better human being, not anti-science, and has experience to staff an administration that is not one, giant revolving door.

I don’t think he will serve four years. His VP choice is crucial.

kcal likes this.
  5. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

UNDERWATER basket weaving degree here.

Respect.

furduknfish and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Based on what? Lying to your face? Would you rather be stabbed in the back (Biden) or face your killer (Trump) head on clearly seeing a knife welding man coming at you?

Question, how many genders are their?

Yea, like spying on the Trump campaign. See the news this week?

Sometimes you have to let the rats bring the poison to their den before you can kill them all.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Does anyone think Biden will debate Trump? I hope so because then people will see that Biden can't string together 2 sentences without struggling. But I don't think his campaign will let him.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Media is already pushing to not do it.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It would be good for their ratings. And if Trump loses who do they have to focus their fake news on?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

Biden campaign agrees to 3 debates with Trump and slams push for more debates as a 'distraction'
    [​IMG]
    By Sarah Mucha, CNN

Updated 4:30 PM ET, Mon June 22, 2020

As CNN previously reported, at one point Trump considered boycotting the debates, but his thinking about them has changed as the campaign has been forced to shift because of the coronavirus pandemic. One source who talks to the President on a regular basis told CNN that Trump really wants to debate Biden because he believes he can highlight the former vice president's weaknesses, especially as they play into the campaign's overt argument that Biden isn't mentally fit to be president. In addition to asking for the commission to host more debates, the campaign is interested in having a say in picking the moderators.

O'Malley Dillon criticized the President's campaign in the letter for this reversal, calling the stance a "debate distraction."
    "No one should be fooled: the Trump campaign's new position is a debate distraction," she wrote.
    She continued, "Our position is straightforward and clear: Joe Biden will accept the Commission's debates, on the Commission's dates, under the Commission's established format and the Commission's independent choice of moderators. Donald Trump and Mike Pence should do the same. That is what every candidate for President and Vice President have done in modern times, Democrat and Republican alike. That is what the Biden campaign is willing to do. Any 'debate proposals' in lieu of that are just an effort to change the subject, avoid debates, or create a distracting 'debate about debates.' "

Attached Files: