Biden’s Amendments Hand U.S. Sovereignty to the WHO

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by fanatic, May 17, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

oh i know, i can quite easily make you clam up and refuse to speak to the issue. this time you are afraid to even denounce white supremacist slogans.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I don't like to play games against dishonest 5 year old minds. Move along.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

oh yeah i know its about insults and deflection.

your party is telling me everyone is white supremacist. i am curious who these white supremacists are and what they say that you disagree with. so i look it up and apparently there is a famous slogan that white supremacists say, which you wont denounce.

and the so called "replacement theory" i dont agree with it, but it looks to me like what bernie sanders says about about american workers being replaced by cheap immigrant labor.

and even those guys at charlottesville that chanted "you will not replace us". thats correct isnt it? you wont replace them, and you have no plans too, right? or is it in fact true they will be replaced and this replacement theory is true?

you on the left cant discuss this because your positions are stupid and contradictory.

4. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

Non answers. I asked you to define the racially derogatory term whiteness as you used it.

Jmg likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Whiteness: the state of being white as accepted by white supremacists... lighter skinned with European ancestry, that which motivates people like Ethan Crumbley, Dylann Roof, James Fields, etc. , to kill, and which drives the votes of almost all Republicans.

Are you REALLY trying to defend the Great White Replacement Theory by denying that white supremacists don't accept the notion of a white race? WTF are you trying to assert?

Last edited: May 21, 2022
  6. XXL TideFan

You are prejudiced against Caucasians. In fact you have implied that whiteness should end thereby implying Caucasians should be what, exterminated? I don’t know your ethnic make up but you are scum for espousing genocide against Caucasians.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I've done no such thing. I've only asked why whiteness MUST be preserved, and what difference it makes. Whites are entitled to the same protections and opportunities as everybody else.

Why would I espouse genocide against myself? You make no sense. Move along.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

whiteness is a motivation to kill? your mom is white does she want to kill? she doesnt have any whiteness? but she is white isnt she?

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Certainly was for Ethan Crumbley.

10. XXL TideFan

By disagreeing that whiteness must be preserved you advocate for its elimination. The only way is genocide or forced breeding with other races. BTW, are you Jewish?