Biden’s Amendments Hand U.S. Sovereignty to the WHO

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by fanatic, May 17, 2022.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Funny where is Caucasian history month?

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This is an incredibly horrible policy!

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

all groups are allowed national/ethnic pride but whites.

and i dont care, i have no white pride, i cant take credit for what my ancestors did. but it is silly that, for example japan is racist as fuck and very explicitly wants to stay racially pure, but its fine with everyone on earth. well except for other asians they hate japanese with a passion for being super racist assholes. but this is unknown in the west.

this white replacement theory, i dont think its true, but the left does always say they want a more diverse less white nation.

4. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I heard an explanation about that celebrating whiteness thing. I don't dismiss it but maybe there is a rebuttal. It goes something like this.

Black Americans don't have a heritage outside of being in America. They really don't say I am Nigerian or Ethiopian or whatever because those ties were lost when they came over on slave ships. The have being black in America as their heritage and that bond coming out of slavery. They are all grouped together as black Americans not a country of origin. Africans do identify based on their cultural heritage and kill each other over long held hatred.

Mexicans trace their roots back to Mexico and have Cinco de Mayo and the Mexican national soccer team. Japanese have their ties and so on.

White people came to America from Europe and still celebrate their country of origin traditions but there is no real grouping together of whiteness unless you go to a KKK rally which is extreme whiteness and we don't celebrate that.

So, White Americans come from many different places and don't celebrate being white. Black Americans identify as black over a country of origin so they celebrate being black as their heritage. I guess everyone else in America has a country of origin that was passed down from generation to generation but black people have only being black.

I really didn't explain it that well but there is something there.

Rex likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i understand your point.

white pople would not be allowed to celebrate their european heritage these days, provided they dont mention a specific country, because whiteness would be too implied to be allowed. like they could celebrate croatian heritage day, but not european heritage day. all other groups could non-specifically celebrate a racial heritage.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

for example the famous " 14 words of white supremacy

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

i would challenge anyone to tell us what part of that is evil

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I challenge you to tell me why whiteness MUST be secured. Why does it matter?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nobody said it does. i said white children. you dont want the children of all races to do well and allowed to exist?

or so you agree with the 14 words then?

you dont disagree with the bedrock tenet of white supremacists? please tell me which part you dont agree with? you cant can you

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It was what YOU quoted. You're backing out now?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

seems like if i said something you could show me the quotes. again it appears you agree with the white supremacists that white children must be protected. isnt that true?