bhelm ... quick question.

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by TerryP, Aug 5, 2015.

1. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

@bhelmLSU Do I recall correctly that LSU pulled the scholly offer to Duke Williams?

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Red will say LSU does not pull scholarships. The kids magically see the writing on the wall, pick up and move on. :D

3. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I can't remember it all but I think it was pulled twice. He went to nonaccreditated high school the 1st go round and had to retake 2 years of lost credits. Then again during his senior year but it was closer to when the wr class was full. At one point he was almost set to come here but then a bad incident with a family member being murdered and gang threats toward him right after the murder. He moved out of state to live with family and get away from the bs...so after that lsu was out of picure anyway.

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Don't be a doofus, LSU pulls offers all the time.

LSUDad likes this.
  5. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

He's been in two "altercations" in the last month or so. One, a fight with a basketball player that was described by beat writers as "someone frontin' him." The latest with a coach.

I knew there was history but couldn't recall what exactly it entailed.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

He's already back at practice too I read.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Who?

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

the terrell owens of auburn who is going to be the reason they fail this year. malcontent/troublemaker/idiot he was committed to us at one point.

9. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Dhaquille Williams was his name I think. He goes by Duke.

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

@shane0911

Bryan Matthews and Jay Tate, just to name two, as beat writers have posted on more than one occasion over the last half of a year about the fight Duke got into with a basketball player during the bowl season of the '14-'15 season.

More recently they've both posted about the altercation he had with one of the coaching staff.

This week, Dameuyne Craig has an interview stating, "there wasn't no fight, there wasn't no altercation with a coach." (There weren't any grammar classes taught when he was in school, but I digress.")

It's been an entertaining story to say the least. It's interesting as well.

Auburn has done pretty well in the past when they've had issues like this arise. The only exception, within the last few years, was the crap that Reese Dismukes put himself in with players, the public, fellow students, etc.

On the other hand, when expectations are high they tend to fall on their faces.

How this season goes is a mystery. I suspect they would be looking at two, maybe three more losses, without Williams in the line-up.