Better Red than dead

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by DeeDee, Sep 16, 2018.

1. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Maybe, but what is more important is what they dont eat and that is processed foods. Not too many freezer sections in their world or boxed and canned goods. Diet is the bodies makeup for fighting diseases. They have greater immune systems because the eat right.

They are also skinny because it ain't easy eating rice with fuckin chop sticks. Unless the rice has some sort of glue in it, I come off looking like the biggest cracker ever. If I stuck to their diet, I would die because of chop sticks

Bengal B likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Show the mask science data then.

I’ve searched. It isn’t there.

What about Taiwan?

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I was just fuggin with you

LSUpride123 likes this.
  4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

while wearing a mask....

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Be funny if everybody wore a mask to his funeral. Where can I buy a Grim Reaper mask?

6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I lived in Okinawa for 2 years, there is probably 2% people who are over weight there

Bengal B and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I'am Cajun not Greek if you get my drift no ass play either.

Bengal B likes this.
  8. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

densest? I hope you weren’t trying to say doesn’t ... because not only does Taiwan use mask, each citizen is allotted a certain number each week in their pandemic plan.

Taiwan and Japan, as well as S Korea, and most Asian countries wear mask at the start of every cold, flu and allergy season. It’s some kind of social disgrace to become sick, a sign of weakness or something.

And .. Ok , I don’t have data for bubbas cloth mask, but they can’t be much worse than the run of the mill little blue mask the Asians wear. I mean, Asians don’t wear N95 mask, they just wear the cheap little blue ones. .... and they have a lot fewer deaths than the West.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The study I linked showed no different results in preventing the spread of covid19 in using a mask vs no mask to include m95. This was from South Korea.

Again. People pointing to this, I think, are just looking for an easy answer.

Why are blacks being 86'd at a higher clip?

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/fixgov/2020/04/09/why-are-blacks-dying-at-higher-rates-from-covid-19/

"In Louisiana, Blacks represent about one-third of the state population but 70% of COVID-19 deaths. Most of these deaths are centered in the New Orleans area. Blacks in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, represent roughly 45% of diagnoses and over 70% of deaths related to COVID-19. Black men, such as retired police officer Lenard Wells, are dying at high rates. Wells was part of the first integrated police recruit class in the early 1970s in Milwaukee and then taught criminal justice courses at the University of Memphis (my alma mater). Famed University of Maryland Professor and artist David Driskell also died due to complications related to COVID-19. Driskell’s name stands prominently on an art museum near the center of campus."

As @Jmg said yesterday, healthy lifestyle is probably the major cause of deaths. I mean, of all the data we have, there is more that points to life-style habits vs "mask" use.

IMO, Asian countries that use masks are just more in-tune with health than the fat-asses here.

You really dont see the quantity of fat-ass Asians like we see here of our population.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Maybe the preacher will recite your statistics as your eulogy.