Best team you've seen so far

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CagedTiger, Sep 4, 2022.

1. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

And exactly how would you know what 10 lbs of shit in an 8 lb bag looks like?:D

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because I just looked at it on my TV

Richdog and TigerFan90 like this.
  3. JaxTigFan

JaxTigFan Founding Member

images.jpg

65Grad and shane0911 like this.
  4. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Not seeing it with Utah. Love Napier. His team fought like a UL-Layayette team. Loved it, even though I hate FU. Sure, it’s hard for a Pac-12 team to go in and beat really any top-1/2 SEC school on the road. But Utah scroo’d the pooch in that game. They aren’t going to win the trophy this year. Most Pac-12 observers have conceded that the CFP is already out of reach for the conference. I think that is right. Time for them all to just focus on their conference at this point. (I suppose the Condoms are still in possible play for the CFP, I suppose.)

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I watched the end and thought the same!

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

They will struggle with Utah on the road and against the irish. ND's lines are pretty beefy and usc's D sorta sucks. So does Grinch.

Over the course of the season, I think what will kill usc is #1 depth and #2 trying to manage attitudes with so many portal players. They can't all play and every single one came in being unhappy where they were. Mario Williams post-game from Saturday said a lot in terms of body language, lack of enthusiasm, and overall canned answers. He had just 2 catches for 43 yards and no TDs. USC stacked itself with WR talent. Just wait.

7. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

You have to give Utah credit. They looked really look good and should have beaten Florida. How many teams can bring in the 29th best recruiting class in the country (the school's highest ranking ever) and almost pull off a victory against a top-tier SEC school on the road. According to 247sports, Utah signed 3 four stars and 16 three stars last year. Tell me another team that has that many three stars that can still compete with any team in the country? I'm just glad LSU is not playing them this year!

8. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

A lot of their 3 star players are probably underrated. They probably get a lot of sons from the farms and ranches in Utah, Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho. Those kids don't get the exposure of those from Fla, TX, Ga, California and Louisiana. I doubt if the big recruiting sites want to spend much time up there in the late fall going to HS games out in the boonies.

ROY_LA_CA likes this.