Best Day/ Worst Day of your life

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 24, 2013.

1. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I remember one where some dude got thrown through one of those 8ft glass windows.

2. jvalhenson

jvalhenson Founding Member

We always talked about that happening but never actually saw it. I bet that caused quit a commotion.

3. fanatic

It happened, I saw it. He didn't really get thrown through it though. That part was an embellishment. He got pushed and kind of fell backwards into it. And it was safety glass, so it just cracked into a million pieces. I don't think dude even got cut.

4. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

you probably could have punched JT in the head and pushed out of the car and had your way with her.
    just saying

5. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Shouldn't have been necessary. He had four hours from Shreveport to New Orleans to spit game. Surely that's enough time.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  6. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

lol this is true.

7. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Hey brah. I don't need Lloyds of London chasing me for re-insurance.

mobius481 likes this.
  8. fanatic

First, how did you score that gig? Second, I don't really know much about Channing Tatum except that he's an actor and he used to live somewhere on the MS Gulf Coast, but you said he was nice, hungover, and his people were cool, so what makes hm a douche nozzle?

9. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

I got the gig through Tulane.

He was a douche nozzle because I was to meet him down by a parking garage where all of the talent was to park pre-event (Super Bowl XLVII) over near LaSalle. I was radioed to meet them down there and I found them. We all introduced each other and he immediately told me that he was still fucked up from last night and badly hungover from the night before (he was at his bar Saints and Sinners and they were getting blasted in there all night) and that he did not want to stop and talk to anyone and didn't want to take pics or anything because he still felt like scrambled shit. I told him that I understood and brought them over to the New Orleans Arena and up to the overpass to steer clear of the crowds.

When we crossed over to the Dome, we were among the masses. We had a large entourage and I led the way and was on the radio with a co-worker telling her to meet us at Gate C to help me bring them up because the crowds were thick. Well, no one recognized Chan (that's what his mom called him). Everything was going great. We were still outside when a Jazz Band marched by playing "when the Saints go marching in". Channing Tatum stopped. So I stopped the entire entourage and went to ask him what was going on. Still, at this point, no one recognized him. Then, he broke out into dance. So the band stops, Channing Tatum is dancing, then EVERYONE looks and sees the spectacle. Then it was on. Bitches started pointing and running toward him and cameras were flashing everywhere and I was overwhelmed.

Finally, some co-workers and a female LA State Trooper (who could probably kick my ass) came over and helped me clear a path to get him to his suite.

He acted like he didn't want to be recognized, etc. but when no one did, he made a scene to make sure that he was mobbed.

THAT is why I called him a douche nozzle.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I heart Justin Timberlake ever since he turned black. Oh and straight.

StaceyO likes this.