Democrats Bernie Sanders Effect on Democrat and HRC politically

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Aug 10, 2015.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The fact that you guys think it will be another Bill is what is most troubling.

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

what do you mean?

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Bill is likable. Hilldabeast is totally unlikable. Come on! You might could have gotten away with faking a southern accent years ago but does she really think people in Iowa and Ohio aren't going to see her video. No matter what red says she is culpable to some degree for Benghazi and now the email thing she is trying to weasel out of. Reminds me of Nixon. Good thing this has come to light before the election

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

They hate her because the people they listen to tell them to hate democrats. It's that simple. Honestly the only one I've seen actually explain anything is Winston.

5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I agree that Bill is the more likable. I don't know if I agree about her culpability in Benghazi; it's been investigated like 13 times now. I don't think anything she's done is Nixonian but if it comes to light that she sent classified information it would show a certain amount of recklessness on her part.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So she would have you believe, and that is where the rest of her shenanigans come into play. She has been surrounded by scandal for her entire career. What is that they say about smoke? The people she is in bed with (not literally, no one is that hard up) it is the lies, the fake personality and yes that is huge to me. Trump is a jackass but he isn't trying to act like anything else, he is being himself. You or anyone else that likes her can't say you really have any idea of who she really is (not saying you are a supporter it was rhetorical) and at the end of the day all of that adds up to I just don't like her and I just don't trust her.

Bengal B likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He spoke somewhere near here maybe Dallas, I couldn't imagine him stumping in Ok beings it has never been a blue state ever but I guess it is possible, point is an old fella that I know who is a die hard conservative went and saw him speak and came away going "Wow, that dude is good, I almost wanted to vote for him"

8. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Phony, politically motivated "scandals". Whitewater turned up nothing after $millions of wasted tax dollars. The Vince Foster allegations proved to be nothing at all. Benghazi has been investigated 8 times and turned up nothing. Nothing will come of the email business either. Next you will question if she is a US citizen.

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

nola.com said he drew 4500 in Kenner.

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

It will be something. Her college papers, anything except the issues. You heard Scott Walker the other night. He didn't answer 1 fucking question the whole night, and attacked Hillary every time he was asked something. That's his gameplan, dodge, lie, attack, dodge, lie, attack. They know if they start talking about the real issues they will lose, so they talk about ISIS, elect me I'll protect from ISIS who is coming to kill us all, abortion, God, and then bash Hillary.

The whole ISIS thing is a trip, it reminds me of Game Of Thrones, when Robert Baratheon wants to go kill Danaerys Targaryean because he is afraid she will have an army of Dothraki, and Ned Stark is like when their horses can swim then we will worry about it. People like Lindsay Graham want to frighten people into believe ISIS is going to invade the United States.