Beirut explosion

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Aug 4, 2020.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I saw that on Bonanza just a week ago

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Was this story was about Beirut or Portland? Sorry about your buddy APPTiger but couldn't resist and excuse the severity of my comparison.

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

suck a dick

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Get your vagina out of the way and if I can find it I will consider it. I am not homosexual but I am willing to learn.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

beirut is pretty sweet, when judged by the terrifically low standards of the muslim world. i have also been to kuwait, morocco, dubai, malaysia, palestine, islamic areas of india, bosnia and maybe some other muslim places i cant remember atm. in beirut you can drink alot, be a christian very safely, wear normal clothes, act fairly normal etc. i dont even think you would get beat up very much if are gay there. maybe a little though. lebanon and jordan are the examples people always point to as open and free-ish muslim majority places.

its weird how many lebanese are in south LA. mikie mahtook for example. kaliste saloom st in lafayette is named after a lebanese guy i think. baton rouge crushes similar sized cities in availablity and quality of lebanese food. roman's on govt is delicious.

all that said, the hate for israel and jews in lebanon cannot be understated. they hate jews more than you ever hated anyone. they checked every page of my passport for an israeli stamp before they let me in. the israelis know this and give you removable visas.

this reminds me of my other favorite topic, the fact of how the US is so hugely anti-racist and it angers me when people say othwerise. hatred of jews is a worldwide obession. its not just arabs, its basically everybody except chinese and shit who dont even know what jews are. we in american are fine with jews. but the rest of the world despises them.

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I was friends with two Lebanese sisters when I was at LSU back in the late 80's. They had been forced to leave Lebanon when their family ended up on the wrong side of politics there.

HalloweenRun and APPTiger like this.
  7. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

They got our politicians by the balls. It’s against the law to criticize Israel in Louisiana.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You have to admire them. We should be treating mooslems the same way