BCS: LSU's chances if WVU wins and Mizzou loses

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 29, 2007.

1. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

which right there screws pitt. :(

2. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Good Breakdown with all top 12 BCS teams:

http://cfn.scout.com/2/706811.html

3. phlashman

phlashman Founding Member

With the way this crazy freakin seasons gone "anythings" possible, sure would like to see the Tigers get a shot at it, however. it reminds me of somethin my old pappy used to say..."the chances of that happening are slim and none, and slim left town"...nice thought though...

:tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye::tigereye:

4. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

LSU would jump Georgia merely on the computer poll boost this week. Georgia being idle is going to kill them. OU passes them in every computer poll with a win, as well as LSU and Vtech. We wouldn't need much voter support to pass them. So this yahoo didn't do much analysis of the situation, probably something he heard from some other goofball. Lazy bastids!

5. P&G_wheelz007

P&G_wheelz007 Football anyone?

If either #1 or #2 lose and LSU and Va Tech both win this Saturday, I think, the final BCS standings are going to be crazy.

I think there will be 3 or 4 teams that will get strong consideration for the #2 spot by the voters (tOSU, LSA, Va Tech and UGA). We'll probably see a slim vote margin between the teams ranked #2-#4 or #5 in both polls. I honestly think it will come down to which team (in the 2 polls), gets the least amount of #4 or #5 votes. It would be very close, IMHO.

We've already seen what the computers reaction will be.

Saturday (games), Sunday (BCS drama) and Monday (coaching carousel) should be very entertaining.

:geaux: