BCS gets ripped apart.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kirbysmith4life, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tigerrifle

Tigerrifle Freshman

Excellent presentation of the facts...Ditto!

2. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Well, I didn't see the veiled insult... guess everyone is a little defensive today... its what happens when you have 5 deserving teams and 3 get left out.

3. Uncle Milty

Uncle Milty Founding Member

Thanks for the valuable constructive comments there KTeam. I've always wanted to receive a manners lesson from a guy who uses a picture like that as his personal representation. Nothing like being lectured about class and respect by a guy giving the world, the finger! Beautiful.

4. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

You are correct, that would not make much sense. Pity I didn't actually call the posters out as you suggest. I questioned why a rival fan was allowed to insult a LSU poster, unprovoked. You don't have a problem with that and I do. It's called a difference of opinion. You going to tell me to shut the **** up for expressing mine now?

1 person likes this.
  5. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

No... if you read above, I just told you that I didn't notice the veiled insult by Peabody. Now that I see it, I'm pretty much saying "my bad".

6. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

I don't thin Peabody came in here with any malice. And it is true that Peabody has been a solid contributing member here. That said, this is a biased LSU board. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Peabody felt some angst about us getting the nod over OU or even someone else. I know if we get snubbed, I'll be pissed at the process and the result. I also happen to believe that while se should feel fortunate to get in, we don't have to be humbled to the point of being pussified about it. If we get in, we will have gotten a number of breaks to do so, so what about it? Let's get this over with and get back to talking football. And a word of advice to LSU fans, get ready for a load of hate coming our way. Peabody is not in that number. Unloading on him is not the way to go.

7. TigerNTNichills

TigerNTNichills Founding Member

NOT MANY TEANS CAN CLAIM TO GETTING BEAT AS WELL AS YOUR TEAM GOT ANYWHERE IT PLAYED, THE COACH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.