BCS gets ripped apart.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kirbysmith4life, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Easy guys, Peabody has earned a lot of respect from us on here and has been a super member/visitor. He's also right, anyone can see a case could be made for a different scenario- we were hoping for this and should be happy but let's not overlook how grateful we should be as well. Any 2 loss team who loses their last game of the season and gets a bid is very fortunate.

2. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

too.

3. LSUTigerDad

LSUTigerDad 2009 Pick Em Champ

Fear the Finger!:lol:

4. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

I missed the memo where LSU fans can get called out on a LSU board by rival fans for expressing their opinion.

If Peabody wants to express his opinion that his team is more worthy, or that other teams are just as worthy then there should be no problem.

Calling out a LSU poster on this board for saying anything about his own team should not fly.

5. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Learn the difference between a debate response, and a flame response.

1 person likes this.
  6. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

I think what Peabody is saying is that Nobody is deserving this year.

He's not saying OU is more desrving, or that anyone else is either. Just that in this whacky year of upsets and turmoil, we should be thankful that the chips fell our way.

7. TheDude

I'm not going to stoop down by leveling a veiled insult at you, but to suggest that I don't know the difference is really comical.:rofl:

8. KTeamLSU

KTeamLSU Founding Member

Then why did you call out the posters who told the flamer to shut up? Doesn't make much sense. Regardless of his team, I think Peabody and some other rival posters have earned more respect around here then some new poster throwing around insults...

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

And I thought insulting his intelligence was not only a gross mischaracterization but also crossing the line but you're entitled to your opinion.

10. TheDude

I agree with you that was his intent, but he didn't just do that. He was quite insulting while he did it, and understandably the LSU poster responded.

Response:

Response:

He got what he gave initially but I just believe this last response had no place in a discussion. It certainly did not add to it. But, that is just my opinion. If everyone else thinks it is ok, then I have no doubt it will continue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.