Baton Rouge Crime

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by watson1880, May 16, 2019.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Draft all 14-45 year old black males (except for those who are good at basketball or football) and put them in the military or in some kind of public work program. Pay them but put most of what they earn into some kind of interest bearing account or stock fund and give it to them when they are released. Make them go to classes to learn some kind of skill and try to educate them on good money management. Sure, some of them will blow it on dope, gambling and other vices within a month but most can start small businesses and become productive citizens.

This is not racist because we can hold it over incorrigible white and latin kids to be drafted. For bad Asian kids take away their math books until they come around.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Senior Member

they caught the serial killer

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He lived about a block from the first murders.

4. Jmg

Jmg Senior Member

tirk likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

A couple of days ago I saw a story about a murder near Staring Lane. Since there are thugish areas very near by I just said ho hum. This morning I see an Advocate story where the perp was arrested.

Was a woman who shot her husband at their residence on Castle Kirk, a very nice safe neighborhood. In fact that's my neighborhood. Couldn't the bitch at least have the decency to kill him elsewhere?