basketball roster thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jmg, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i predict the two final roster spots go to adam miller and 4 star big man shawn philips who calls himself baby shaq and is currently in BTR on a visit

mctiger, Herb and lsu-i-like like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

today i have two points:

1. i watch tyrell ward highlights. he is a cross between fudge and watford. more athletic than watford, but not as skilled. less athletic than fudge but more skilled. not as highly touted as watford but not as low as fudge.

2. wade had run some advanced metrics or some shit on miller and eason. he said he knew eason would break out and he did exactly that. became a 1st round pick. he ran the same numbers on miller and said he would also break out. imagine if miller is a game changer to the level eason is.

the flaw in this logic is that wade had tweaked those numbers for his system. miller is now in the mcmahon system and might not perform the same way wade projected.

(i am predicting miller to LSU on friday, obviously)

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

ezewiro to Georgetown

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

julian philips the super 5 star that decomitted with wade, is heading to TN. better them than auburn

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"I just have so much respect for people down here,” Miller told College Hoops Today. “I went through a few workouts with the new staff and really felt comfortable. I looked hard at the TCU situation, but I wanted to keep LSU across my chest."

miller has returned.

Herb, shane0911, kcal and 2 others like this.
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Great news. I think McMahon has built a respectable roster under very difficult circumstances. Eager to see how this team does moving forward.

65Grad, Jmg and kcal like this.
  7. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Hell yes.

8. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

BOOM! Will Wade who?

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Be fair. It was Wade who got him here in the first place.

Jmg, shane0911 and geaux9 like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so now i think we are looking at

PG juice hill
    SG/CG adam miller
    F tyrell ward
    F mwani w
    C KJ williams

these are antiquated terms, power forward, center etc, as most teams play 5 out now, meaning nobody at the basket on offense, open for drives and dishes etc. forwards are more like wings that often camp at the corner 3 positions. wilkinson is good at this shot.

KJ williams takes 3 treys a game, he is trying to have a game like naz reid. i love a shooting big becuas it draws his opposing big out to cover him. then if he can pass like nikola jokic its easy baskets for all.

wade loves an 8 man rotation. i dunno what mcmahon does. of he does want to play 8 guys every night, i would expect the additional 3 to be coleman, hannibal and justice W. and maybe jalen reed. hard to predict. i think we can anticipate that cornelios williams is abench player but anyone else might be a vital piece, including derek fountain and cam hayes, who is a pass-first pure PG.

Last edited: May 14, 2022