basketball roster thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jmg, Apr 13, 2022.

1. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Dude, you have a smart arse comment
    Dude, you have a smart arse comment about everybody's posts. You're just like WW and we all know how that worked out. You think you're the smartest guy in the room, but in reality you're nothing more than the village idiot! You bring absolutely nothing to this message board! Let's make a deal, I won't respond to your posts and you don't respond to mine!

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

offer declined. try to stick to the topic, which is the baskeball roster.

the incoming class is ranked 31st at the moment.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Its really simple math. Joey bag of donuts plays at school a. If he enters the portal he has as many schools that will look PLUS school a.

Plus for the short bus kids means in addition to, more, extra

Not less

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

adam miller to choose betwen LSU and TCU on may 13

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Perple

Perple Founding Member

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

adam miller himself said today this is not true.

"Nah just saw him he could see that my head was cloudy his exact words “ You gotta do what you think is best for you ...Nobody’s perfect but Wade takes care of his people and no I ain’t talking about no money he’s a good man"

- adam miller replying to twitter lies

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

super recruit and former LSU commit Julian Philips has a set a date to announce. LSU is not on his list. hope it's not auburn.

happily, Tyrell ward, who shocked the world by picking LSU last week, is almost as highly ranked.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

kj Williams to lau

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

LSU not lau. that's 11 now. Miller returns and one more will complete the roster. we will have some talent, friends. great start for coach mm

geaux9 and lsu-i-like like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

ok, adam miller could be a key part of this roster. but lets look at exactly what we have now, which is pretty good.

point guard juice hill. he is quick and competent.

guard justice william. he was fairly highly ranked but came in without the benefit of summer training with the team. he just showed up and was forced to play in with all the plays the rest of the team knew before he arrived. he could break out.

forward tyrell ward: very athletic and skilled guard/forward. borderline 5 star by most ratings. really an all rounder. shoots the 3, runs, handles the ball. creates his own shots. shot-creation is the talent that separates the men from the boys, the difference between college players and pro prospects.

forward mwani. if he can keep playing intense D, make some alley oop dunks, and hit that corner 3, he is a player. probably the most patient "plays within his own skills" player i have ever seen. nothing if not under control and efficient. never ever ever takes bad shots. open corner triples and dunks.

KJ williams. huge get. positively an upgrade from efton reid. shoots the 3, creates, hits the boards. even move with the ball some. big guy with skills.

bench is very deep and experience at guard. trae hannibal and cam hayes can both handle the rock. hannibal started his career at at south carolina and went to murray. cam hayes is from NC st.

jalen reed is a highly rated, big (6'10), and versatile. NW state big man kendal coleman is big and can play. derek fountain from MS ST may be a useful bench board man. corneilous williams is just a large raw kid that wont play much.

Last edited: May 6, 2022
    kcal, MobileBengal and lsu-i-like like this.