basketball roster thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jmg, Apr 13, 2022.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

chest is from Nola… even better!

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

everytime i think of the fact that the NCAA is still dragging their feet and we have no clue of this team can play in the tournament it makes me angry

da fuck is taking so long?!

shane0911 likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You know who doesn't have this problem? Kansas, because they kept their coach and won a damn championship. Middle finger to the ncaa

geaux9 and lsu-i-like like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if i was a college baller, and my whole goddamn life i have been dreaming of burying a buzzer beater to beat UNC or KY or duke in the final four, and the beautiful jubilation of it, and practicing with last second countdowns in the driveway (every kid does this, but if you are actually a college player the dream is attainable so it must be more fun) and imagining playing in march etc, and the NCAA will not let you know if it will happen, for shit that had nothing to do with you or your coach or AD or anyone you know, its a horrible injustice.

just give LSU a single scholarship penatly next year and end this! its gone on way way way way too long

wade is long gone, his house being sold, he is unemployed, its over! free the team from this black cloud!

mctiger and shane0911 like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

[​IMG]

murray st transfer 6'2 muscleman trae hannibal looks strong throwing down jams in practice

MobileBengal and shane0911 like this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is incorrect in terms of eligibility. i was reading hannibals bio today because i like basketball, and it says he "Will have two years of eligibility remaining because of the pandemic". hannibal is 6'2 215, and jacked. being strong matters plenty in basketball, more than people realize. ask zion or eric gaines. strong guards take the rock to the rack.

last year the most exciting dunker on the team was gaines, followed by eason. this year i hope for many rim-rattlers, and i expect some real bangers from trae hannibal, jalen reed, and the big boy shawn phlips, who weighs 245.

Tiger in NC, lsu-i-like and shane0911 like this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

coach is bringin in some big dawg recruits, and this weekend he is hosting a 5 star elite guard AJ johnson

https://247sports.com/player/aj-johnson-46114381/

he is certainly fishing in the big pond now, not going after 3 stars. trying to reel in the whales

shane0911 and lsu-i-like like this.
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Javonte Smart signing with the Pelicans

kcal likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

surely this years team will play in the tournament, and the punishment will come afterwards

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Matt McMahon on the looming NCAA investigation: I have nothing to do with it. We have nothing to do with it. We don’t ever talk about it… I came here to move the LSU basketball program forward.

Herb and lsu-i-like like this.