basketball roster thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jmg, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Arkansas State, UNO, Wofford, North Carolina Central, Winthrop, East Tennessee State and Texas Tech and wake forest are some of the non-conference opponents this season

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

can these fuckwads at the NCAA ever finish any task?

how fucking long does it take to sort out punishment or whatever? i am positive the staff there is just trying to paid, extend everything for more billable hours, more useless busywork, to justify their existence. whats the goddamn holdup?

now i dont think there will be a postseason ban. i think the NCAA is losing power every day and is becoming meaningless.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  3. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

I really like Days because he gave his heart and soul to LSU, but he's simply not NBA quality. His only hope to make an NBA roster is to be a defensive/rebounding juggernaut because he's very inconsistent shooting. The good news is he's still talented enough to make a lot of money playing overseas.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

eason drafted 17 to rockets.

he is a real two way player, plays defense hard. i think the NBA is starting to realize you can win playing defense. so many teams dont even try.

pelicans thinking the same way, they drafted a defense-first guy.

the model is kawhi. took a shit team to a title by being a 100% effort monster on both ends.

for you clowns said wade didnt develop talent, he took eason from 3 star transfer to 1st rounder.

lsu-i-like, kcal and shane0911 like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

shareef to play with lakers summer league team. if you suggested shaq pulled some strings to get him that gig i wouldnt argue with you

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So I take it he didn't get drafted

kcal likes this.
  7. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Daddy was clearly not happy about Shareef staying in the draft. I think the kid has talent, but he hasn't put it all together yet. Another year of growing and working on his game would have done him wonders. Too many of these players think they're NBA ready, but the reality is they're not and end up relegated to the G league and eventually go overseas and are never heard from again.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

playing overseas is a perfectly good outcome

lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

With a 1st hame of Shareef, he would be a huge draw for a new KSA sponsored basketball team. With the Saudis throwing money at the golfers with their LIV golf league, I am surprised that they have not gone all in on basketball as well. Neither golf or basketball is hugely popular in KSA. Soccer is the only sport the Saudis follow. The LIV thing is all PR about them rehabilitating their image, so why not throw away a little more money at basketball.

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

lsu-i-like and shane0911 like this.