Bama might be a bit overrated.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TheRealist, Sep 18, 2018.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Out of Conference. An Out of Conference road game. We are playing an OOC home game on Saturday

2. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

huh? We weren't debating Confer nice/Non conference. Did you not know that USC, Wisconsin and West Virginia ARE OOC for Bama? And, to repeat, they were not "home" games, homeboy.

And we're NOT talking about us either. Stay on point.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Scouting report? Lol. We suck. Apparently though, we think we are pretty good cause we only had 9 players on the field a couple times against Texas. Wouldn't recommend it.

We have a potentially great young QB who should still be in high school. Unfortunately, we seem to be using a high school offensive line and the poor kid is getting pummeled. Last week, we rushed the ball 16 times.....for -5 yards....against the 90th ranked defense. Geebus. But the QB made 48 attempts. Our coaches should be beaten for that. I don't like it.

Special teams is especially bad. The week before the season started, one key member of the secondary quit the team cause he wasn't named a starter. Then one of the starters got drunk, went to an off-campus party and threatened to shoot e'rybody so he got kicked off the team. As Lloyd Bridges might have said about the quitter, "he picked a bad day to quit football".

We have a few guys doing well on defense although I'm fairly certain they are the only ones juicing. We need to do more of that. A couple players tweeted that practice has been "lazy". We need to do less of that. And of course the bright spot is that Clay Helton is a really, really, really, really, really nice guy. Too bad he forgot that nice guys finish last. He needs to learn how to get on that ass.

So as I was saying....

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I sorta feel like you both have a point. Home game is home game. Away game is not at home but there's a reason we call a game neutral (for both) rather than an away game. Good lord, can you imagine if we'd played the gumps in Tuscaloosa rather than Texas? The disadvantage is equal to both, thereby the anticipated point differential is smaller.

furduknfish and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  5. Bayou Tiger

Nobody asked you. :D

Anyone that is a big enough dumbass to question Bama's success is obviously just envious and that is ok. Let's just not try to take from it with bullshit, butthurt comments. Sometimes you just gotta tip ya hat.

We're going to beat their ASS this year anyway.

ParadiseiNC and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Nobody ever asks you either.....do they? :p

I wasn't questioning BTW. Of course they're good and will likely only get better. And yet, still beatable.

7. Bayou Tiger

Oh I know you were not questioning. That was not meant towards you.

8. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Where do you want Bama to face a home crowd?

9. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

It has to be exhausting defending Alabama. There truly is no need to. They’re just good. Plain and simple.

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That's what I'm thinking- oh, you know.

KyleK, ParadiseiNC and uscvball like this.