Bama Is Good Give Them Credit - LSU Is Getting Better

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Nov 4, 2018.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

I think that ship has sailed. Brennan is destined to transfer out of here.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Let's see what kind of QB's we get on signing day. No matter who is playing we won't be any better next year unless there is vast improvement in the OL.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

If Burrow can come in and in a few months pass him up he isn’t very good and would get slaughtered, because while Burrow is serviceable he isn’t a dude that can out and throw to win a game when the entire game depends on him. He has no internal clock. He is good, but he isn’t and will never be great. Which probably means Brennan isn’t that good at all.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Brennan is a twig. He has an arm. I can see why he would be cripple already. Burrow has a good 30 pounds on him.

I can see the reasoning for allowing Burrow to start to allow Brennan to grow and mature. Not every QB is Tua.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  5. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

My problem with Burrow and/or Ensminger, is that Burrow has not got better as the year has progressed. All we kept hearing was give him time. All players need time, I agree. But I haven't seen much improvement if any.

Oh, and the secret playbook theory can definitely be put to bed.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They still have the secret playbook. It's just that E forgot the combination.

lsu-i-like and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

https://www.nola.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2016/06/lsu_commitment_myles_brennan_e.html

The 6-foot-4, 183-pound Brennan displayed his talents at the Elite 11 Pro Day event Saturday night and finished as the No. 2 overall quarterback in the competition, according to the Elite 11 Twitter account.

Alabama commitment Tua Tagovailoa finished first and Florida pledge Jake Allen wrapped up the top three.

Brennan is competing with 23 top QBs from across the country, including LSU's other QB commitment Lowell Narcisse.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its time to hire a real QB coach.

LSU_4_LIFE and LaSalleAve like this.
  9. LaSalleAve

Secret playbook was switching roles with the tailbacks and running CEH out of shotgun formations and NB out of pro style ones. That’s the only glaring difference I saw.

kcal and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  10. LaSalleAve

Skills contests are cool and all, 7 on 7 drills and what not but it’s a little different when you have god damn criminals in football gear body slamming you throwing legs and smashing your helmet into the dirt. Brennan looks like he would be absolutely murdered in a real game situation against a UF or an Alabama.