Bama Is Good Give Them Credit - LSU Is Getting Better

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Nov 4, 2018.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Worse teams than LSU have still managed to score on them. Ensminger is 0 in 8 quarters and they came at home. Even the lowly Matt Canada was able to put 10 points on them. Les’ teams scored on better Alabama teams than the one LSU played the other night.

Orgeron better get it together and hire an offensive coordinator that can modernize this offense and start putting together a better offensive line. You can win all the games in the world at LSU but if you get your ass kicked every year by Alabama you’ve got no future here or at least the days are numbered.

kcal, CalcoTiger, ThePhenom74 and 4 others like this.
  2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

that might not be fair but it is a true statement

3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Why? We aren’t playing for second.

LSUpride123 and LSU_4_LIFE like this.
  4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Point is pertty much every team is losing to saban. Noone wants that bastard taken down more than me, but to fire your coach because he cant do what everyone else cant do, that is unfair. But it is what it is. he knows the stakes...

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

At this point, why not lol.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

True just about every team is losing to him on the regular. Clemson, Ohio State, Auburn, have been able to beat him over the last 3 or 4 seasons. And 1 other dude kind of gave him fits and that dude needs to be our next OC. Hugh Freeze.

LSU_4_LIFE and lsu-i-like like this.
  7. ThePhenom74

ThePhenom74 Founding Member

Fair criticism. I think a part of the issue is that this is the weakest OL we've had in a long time. Bama gets up for this game like no other, even giving themselves an extra week. At the end of the day I think O is stuck with E. It's out there that Alleva basically forced O to take Canada last year and E this year. Who knows if that's the case, but I wouldn't doubt it.

watson1880 likes this.
  8. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Saban is a worrier and is a heart attack waiting to happen. He lives his life with a stick up his ass. The press conferences alone will end up aggravating him to death.

And I think he will have enough money in a few years to retire unless he pulls the same thing on wealthy bama supporters like he did the Miami owner.

On a lighter note:
    I think Saban's true dream job is towel boy at Kent St. women's volleyball showers. Being really short he looks straight at their uh arm pits. His favorite thing is when they reach out for the towel he drops the towel. That dirty mind of his is kinky. I think he watched that movie Porky's one too many times.

My dream job after retirement would be dj at a topless bar.. but that's another story.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

There is no reason we can’t be Clemson... or better. When someone else is on top of the mountain, you knock em off.

I’d settle with second if Eaux is working toward first. Let’s see what kind of offense we have by the end of the year.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  10. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

We would have to buy him a burner phone so he doesn't make certain calls while at work.