Bama Is Good Give Them Credit - LSU Is Getting Better

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Nov 4, 2018.

1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

The truth is we got beat by a better football team. That hurts. We were hoping emotion could make the difference. It didn't but man I wouldn't trade LSU fans and Tiger stadium for anything. It didn't win it for us but man I am thankful it takes a paid for professional college team to beat us.

The fact is Saban has ties in the state of Louisiana that no other coach has. He has Bama bag men set up to take top talent from our state. Because they don't play the level of high school football we do he has to look elsewhere. He is able to cherry pick the best because he cheats and he is a hell of a coach. He has been able to take top talent in this way from Georgia, Fla., and anywhere else he can find a kid that has his hand out. There is very little loyalty to states anymore. Flash money and a chance at a national championship to kids and they take it.

Look at their roster it is nothing but the best 4 and 5 star talent from around the country. Combine that with the corrupt SEC office and the refs and you get a dynasty. The bama yard forward and lsu yard back was in full effect last night but it wasn't the reason we lost. They were better.

Now to LSU issues. Our oline was dominated. We have sideways running plays where our backs never cut forward . We don't throw any short crossing routes. We have poorly designed screen play that never works because of its structure. There is no imagination or misdirection plays. I love Burrow but he holds the damn ball too long when there is nothing there and takes sacks.

Our talent on Offense is young at receiver and our routes running need a lot of work. We drop too many balls that can and should be caught. The sideline throws our receivers are letting the dbacks force them to the sideline where there is no room for burrow to put the ball. Move them inside more to start. I don't like that route to begin with. It is too hard to complete and the advantage is to the dback

Our coaches did not prepare our offense for what they were going to face. 92 was being blocked by one person and lived in our backfield all game. Double team his ass.

In the end we have to start winning some of these recruiting battles in state where they are going to bama. Our talent level is good and the future looks bright. But we have to keep working. The sec west is by far the toughest division in college football every year.

we have to watch for a letdown this coming week. Bama loss was sort of expected but not guaranteed. Lets not let it effect our next game.

Lets finish this season strong and win a good bowl game and I am excited with what our future looks like.

And to be honest I don't see saban coaching at Bama much longer. Their dynasty days have a shelf life and our day is coming. The present was tough last night but we have a bright future.

Geaux Tigers

Rolan, TBTrumpet, ThePhenom74 and 2 others like this.
  2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Saban will be there another dozen years.

Circle you calendar for 2031.

It's gonna be our year.

XXL TideFan and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Saban will be 81 in 2032. Paterno and Bobby Bowden coached until they were older than that.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

dc31871e62c34b984ad68902f04432e6.jpg
    "Got it all figured out ugh pilgrim?"

5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Do they test these kids for anabolic steroids? Could Bama be doping?

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

They are tested but Saban probaly pays off the testing people.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

If you ain't juicin you ain't shit.

8. CalcoTiger

I think it is required to steroid up. Do you see the arms and necks. A lot of college players just like the NFL.

9. CalcoTiger

when I was in college in the 80's one of our 3rd string TE left for the summer and was nothing special. Had good size but soft.

He showed up for 2 a days looking like a body builder. His neck was twice the size and he was on the edge emotionally but he moved to starting guard. Arms were huge and ripped. Strong as an ox. Got in like 2 fights a day at practice.

He was taking huge amounts of steroids but he started all year.

I saw replay and bama dline was picking up and throwing our oline out of the way.

Look at their arms and necks. Every one of them look like pit bulls. Of coarse their on steroids. It is part of their controlled weight training and dietary program at most div 1 schools. Talk to a strength coach some time.

10. northernvatiger

northernvatiger Founding Member

I don't see anyone beating Bama this year.