Bama Fans ready to fire Saban lol

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bayou Tiger, Nov 10, 2019.

1. 65Grad

65Grad Maturity is Overrated

Under my scenario that would leave Auburn with 4 losses and we would have put another loss on aTm. So Bama's SOS would be in the shitter. Of course the best thing would be for Auburn to beat the Gumps.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
    shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  2. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

ME. I was annoyed when LSU punted on 4th and 1. Annoyed turned into furious when Bama scored two TDs right away.

65Grad likes this.
  3. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

What's funny is th CFP rankings now have UGA at #4 and Bama on the outside looking in at #5. UGA's loss came to South Carolina who got beat by..... wait for it...... App. State...I love it!

4. Swerved

Conference champs be damned... It's the same thing. And I agree that there more deserving teams then ALABALAAAMA.. Politicians call it pandering to the masses to get votes. We got some really lucky additional help from Pittsburgh back in 07 if I remember correctly (maybe I don't) but we were lucky regardless of Miles' pandering. But same same... Lil Nicky starts crying about barely getting beat by the #1 team, how they didn't play up to their potential, how they wish they could have that over again.. All so maybe someone on the selection committee says ya know what? Let's give them another shot at it....

The only real big difference is back then, is we got al bit of help from the computer rankings after a few late season games turned out the way they did... BUT you can bet your ass that if LSU's only loss last year would have been to Texas A&M, O would have been saying how it took A&M a bazillion overtimes to beat us... coaches do this shit all the time.

Whats the best (and most satisfying) part is, we don't need no excuses. We went into Bama's house and won. Sure they had some miscues, but we did to. They wanna say if this, if that, etc... Well, here's one...If Aranda hadn't made the boneheaded decision to play bump and run to the outside with a minute left, the spread would have likely been 19 and not 5... We woulda hung half a hundred on those assholes... Point is, we won, they didn't. As lil Nicky is so noted for saying, they need to understand that "It's time to move on, ok?"... lol

TBTrumpet and Bengal B like this.
  5. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

#nodoover

Swerved likes this.
  6. Swerved

Agree 100%; they had their chance.