Bacon and Cheese Roll

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by pharpe, Dec 3, 2008.

1. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I didn't think the donut burger looked very promising. Of course, this is coming from the one person on the planet who doesn't really care for donuts.

2. urtoosmall

urtoosmall Founding Member

I've seen that dude eat 3 donuts at once... not 3 donuts in the same sitting, 3 donuts in his mouth at the same time.... that's talent.

3. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

that actually sounds really good. want to give it a try and report back? :grin:

4. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

I plan to try it but just haven't had the chance. You know what really sucks? I've spent a grand total of one night at my house since I posted that and won't be back again until the 23rd.

5. shaqazoolu

shaqazoolu Concentrated Awesome

Funny you should mention that...while I was backing up my computer a couple weeks ago I found the video of that. Good times.

6. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

I finally got around to making (attempting) this last weekend. I did add jalapenos which gave it a nice kick but I over cooked the bacon so when I tried to roll it up it just broke up into pieces. I ended up with a pile of bacon, jalapenos , and melted cheese. I made a dipping sauce of ranch dressing and Louisiana Hot Sauce to go with it. Basically cheese fries with out the fries.