Auburn

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Sep 18, 2022.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

TJ will not start in their SEC opener. Shoulder injury

kcal likes this.
  2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I hope somehow that mizzou beats them… want them totally demoralized when the Tigers come to town

3. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

Auburn has a lot of issues right now.

Doesnt look like recruiting is going very well for next year for them.

Natives are getting testless after Penn St. loss

4. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Auburn's boosters are out of control. They destroyed last year's recruiting class by going after Harsin, but the investigation proved to be a bunch of crap. Now they're going after him again and I'm sure he will be let go for sure this time, which means Auburn is going to have another horrible recruiting class because what kid wants to go to an unstable program. From the beginning, the boosters have been ticked off that the former AD who just left didn't pick their guy. I really think Harsin is a good coach, but you can't win when you have zero support! Just add Harsin to long list of former coaches Auburn is still paying!

CalcoTiger likes this.
  5. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

And to think that a loss to LSU may be the coup de grace for Harsin’s Auburn career. It was 6 years ago that a loss to Auburn ended Miles’ LSU career.

6. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Mullens last loss to LSU is more or less what got him fired so I guess its all transitive.

MobileBengal likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Where do you get these wild ass assumptions? Do you have some sort of amnesia? It wasn't that long ago that LSU was the "unstable" and "dysfunctional" program and Kelly has managed to exceed expectations in regards to recruiting thus far. If this team continues to improve I see no reason for it to go backwards.

8. CagedTiger

CagedTiger Freshman

Wild assumptions? You have no clue what you're talking about. The Kelly hire gave LSU stability because here's a coach that has won everywhere he's gone and led ND to two playoff appearances in the last 4 years. Kelly is a proven winner and has the backing of the AD, school president, fans and the boosters, so that's why he's been able to have such a great recruiting class.

What national recruit or big-time HC wants to go to a program that will be on it's fourth HC in a little over 10 years, ran off the last three HCs prior to Harsin, and, oh yeah, Saban is right down the road kicking everybody's arse? Auburn football is the poster child for instability! They may lure someone like Hugh Freeze, who has a boatload of baggage from his days at Ole Miss, or maybe even Kiffin, whose past also speaks for itself, but it's going to cost them a lot of guaranteed money to get any decent HC to even interview.