Au revoir, sayonara, arrivederci good bye

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well from what I have seen they say frick and shite instead of the obvious. I have never seen the obvious in the political section, maybe I haven't looked hard enough. The reason I came to TF was for the football chatter so want remain for that part but done with the not so free speech section. Not blaming them totally I have equal blame cause I call a spade a spade too harshly sometimes. Probably best I ease off on profanity anyway on blogs.

Hope I didn't piss you off too bad over the few years here but I don't take as seriously as it looks. It's a big food fight in my view that's all.

Leaving Monday but you really should research the opposing views on man caused climate change. Regrettably opposing views are harder to find on Google because of their censorship but you can still find data. Try reading Inconvenient Facts by Greg Wrightstone. Try going to the website Climate Depot good stuff there.

I offer a Climate Knowledge Test to people if you ever want it, might make you ponder a bit.

Cheers,

Meaux

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thanks for your kind words. We will be moved in Aug 21 and there rught now unpacking stuff. My wife has only one flaw and I mean that and that is she is a bit of a hoarder. Will be funny watching her run out of space. Hey if Trump loses life will be worse everywhere including da bayou hope you are dead wrong on that.

Take care and hope duck returns I bet he will. He will be glad I am gone and sad that I am gone.

Take care

Meaux

3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Hope you both come back after the butt hurt heals some. I'm a little butt hurt that neither one of you slammed me on the way out. Maybe I'll take a break too, nah.
    For Duck and Meaux

onceanlsufan and shane0911 like this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The last 6 months have probably been the most stressful I've seen in my lifetime. I'm talking about for all Americans, not me personally. Covid, the politics, the rioting, and dammit! no LSU baseball! 350 million people are on the ragged edge, and that's a lot of different levels of stress going on. Some people in here are a little more open in sharing what goes on in their personal lives than others in here, but bottom line is, when we come in here to enjoy our little community, none of us really knows what's been going on (possibly going wrong) in each other's lives outside of here.

I've been having a private message convo with @GiantDuckFan hoping to convince him that all he needs is a little vacay from the site. Now I'm going to suggest the same to @Kikicaca - and by the way, Meaux, don't flatter yourself; you're not the only person that has GDF ready to hit the trail. You're probably the worst, though, so go ahead and flatter yourself a little. Here's the thing; we lost several good members a few years ago, and the word myself and the other mods got was that we were being a little too uppity in controlling how people expressed themselves. So now we've backed off and let things kind of go free-for-all, and we've got people leaving because their feelings are hurt. Well, fellas, if y'all don't want to be policed, you've got to police yourselves. We can have knockdown, dragout debates in here without being dicks to each other. And me and the other mods certainly don't want to have to be the Dick Police - we're busy enough trying to stay ahead of the Spam Bots. Let's try to respect each other while we're tearing each other new assholes.:D

And specifically for Meaux, I say in the most strenuous of terms:
    [​IMG]

fanatic, el005639, mancha and 6 others like this.