Au revoir Jeff Sessions

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Nov 7, 2018.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

By pure happenstance, Trump found himself in the middle of it all.

I believe, there is much more Trump has on the entire system than what you guys think Mueller has on Trump. Right under our nose.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1305/01/ebo.01.html

GERAGOS: Somebody once said that conspiracy is one of the, you know, the arrows in a lazy prosecutor's quiver because it's so easy to prove. If she's in a small -- she's in a small apartment. Whether she says she should have noticed or didn't notice, her DNA is on something, that's going to put her, you know, that clearly is enough for probable cause into a conspiracy. Whether that's enough for a conviction is up to a jury to decide, but for probable cause purposes, that's a pretty easy task.

BURNETT: Tim, is there any way, obviously, there is a voice mail they can try to get the phone companies to give that up at this point. It's not a voice mail. It's just a conversation. There's no way they actually can find out what happened, right, unless she tells them?

CLEMENTE: No, there is a way. We certainly have ways in national security investigations to find out exactly what was said in that conversation. It's not necessarily something that the FBI is going to want to present in court, but it may help lead the investigation and/or lead to questioning of her. We certainly can find that out.

BURNETT: So they can actually get that? People are saying, look, that is incredible.

CLEMENTE: No, welcome to America. All of that stuff is being captured as we speak whether we know it or like it or not.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

don't care what you're telling me,.. that is debatable, one could find a hundred experts to argue one side,.. and a hundred more experts to argue the other,.. and neither I nor you are qualified to decide,.. it is debatable, an open question.

The AG can not shut it down, unless Mueller is fired. See, Nixon Saturday night massacre.

The Saturday Night Massacre was a series of events which took place in the United States on the evening of Saturday, October 20, 1973, during the Watergate scandal. U.S. President Richard Nixon ordered Attorney General Elliot Richardson to fire independent special prosecutor Archibald Cox; Richardson refused and resigned effective immediately. Nixon then ordered Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus to fire Cox; Ruckelshaus refused, and also resigned. Nixon then ordered the third-most-senior official at the Justice Department, Solicitor General Robert Bork, to fire Cox. Bork considered resigning, but did as Nixon asked

:cool: Nixon couldn't fire special prosecutor Archibald Cox himself

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You didn’t even read my link did you?

There is a SC case proving the presidents constitutional authority.

There is no debate.

Stop listening to retards in congress. They are dumber than Bama fans.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This isn’t remotely close to Warergate and if I have to spell out the differences I can.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

In any case, Trump has repeatedly said he has no plans to fire him.

The longer Mueller runs the better for Trump.

6. GiantDuckFan

no, I didn't,.. pish,.. there is debate,.. ok,.. hard to believe,.. from now on, I will only listen to you, you wont steer me wrong.

Praise Shrek

7. GiantDuckFan

frickin cold here, 8 degrees

8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You would be better off....

You would also find I am not the "Trumpster" you think I am. I read the dark places of the Web so you don't have too. Much like Mark Dice who watches CNN so I dont have too!

10. GiantDuckFan

I notice your breadth, and I thank you for shielding me from the dark places of the Web

I don't think you're the dumb toot that you think I think you are,.. aka, I respect you pretty much

LSUpride123 likes this.