Au revoir Jeff Sessions

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Nov 7, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Congress demanded it, It's not the AG's investigation, it's Mueller's by special appointment. No one is allowed to direct or limit his investigation. He decides when his investigation is over, when it is, Mueller will present his report to Congress, not the AG.

Be patient, Ken Starr investigated Bill Clinton for 4 and a half years, before he found that stain on the dress.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

False. Mueller was appointed at the direction of the president. Mueller is an independent prosecutor and an employee of the "Justice Department". As you know, this branch is directly under the President of the United States. Donald J. Trump.

https://www.heritage.org/the-consti...nstitutional-authority-fire-mueller-heres-why

Read the above. Supreme Court references as well in it.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Correct. Time to show us the money on this one.

4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Does anyone doubt that if Muller had anything on the president, that it would have been leaked prior to the election?

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

My guess is he found more than he wanted.

6. GiantDuckFan

I never said Trump couldn't fire Mueller,.. though Rosenstein is Mueller's boss, I think technically he's supposed to be the hatchet-man,.. there is precedent, see Nixon's Saturday night massacre. Trump can certainly try to fire Mueller,.. I think Congress can seize Mueller's case files, and what's to stop them from appointing Mueller to lead a Congressional investigation.

That's all debatable,.. what I did say, which is absolutely true,.. while Mueller leads the investigation, "No one is allowed to direct or limit his investigation. He decides when his investigation is over"

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And I am telling you the president has full authority to shut it down. So your bold is factually wrong. The AG also can shut it down.

Now there are political ramifications for this but it can be done. Especially if they turn over all the uncovered information.

In any-case, Libs will scream in either scenario.

8. GiantDuckFan

I do,.. Mueller's team has been very tight lipped, the leaks haven't come from them,.. Mueller's indictments and evidence seizures, and witness flipping has come as big surprises.

Mueller is a highly seasoned FBI professional,.. he knows how to lead an investigation,.. He is not Inspector Clouseau.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

It's not Muller who would have leaked it gdf.

GiantDuckFan likes this.