Attrition continues

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TS Dude, Aug 14, 2017.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

No you mental midget. Folks can have whatever opinion they want. If you were able to read you might see that no one here cut cartwheels down the hall with hire. Most were very disappointed but were also able to move on. You must be relatee to rex because you both sing the same stupid shit.

2. shane0911

Just because you asked, Neaux!

3. shane0911

Look man, Cali already laid it out. We know you can't stand O. We get it. But shitting on the team and/or anything else will do less than nothing. I don't know how else to explain that no one here was happy that he got the gig. What the fuck do you expect any of us to do about it. You can dig up stats and records and ancient bullshit all day long and it won't change. So shut the fuck up and let it go. If he stinks as bad as you think he will he won't be here long anyway. Everyone is tired of your crap dude and no, Miles wasn't a great coach. If he were he'd still be here because he would have figured out that you need to move the ball to win the damn game. He would also have another coaching job, Again, NONE of us had anything to do with that.

4. shane0911

I may have thrown in a jab or two about his hydrocephalus but other than that I didn't insult him. He just ins't a very good coach, not an insult, the truth.

Moving on being I can't change who the head coach of the football team is. Believe me, if I could it would NOT be Ed O. I'm not going to shit on the team because of something I had no control over. That is moving on.

5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Why don't you go over there and liven things up? When you spout the same stuff over and over and over people stop listening. Kinda like the boy who cried wolf

LSUfan71 and Bengal B like this.
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Teuhema has enrolled at SLU.

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Saban's 2 years as head coach of the Dolphins were a disaster. Pete Carroll flopped as coach of the Jets, but led the Seahawks to back-to-back Super Bowls. Bill Belichick's record as head coach of the Browns? 36-44. Situations change, and people grow in their professions. Oeaux's "mediocrity" 10 years ago doesn't mean he has no chance of doing better now. But if your allegiance is truly to the team and not to the former coach, shouldn't you at least give the team a chance before you jump ship?

Don Castavez, Pjoe, KyleK and 7 others like this.
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I've said the same thing but that moron can't read anyway

9. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

You can't. Mods can't put members on ignore. Unless it's changed. Or maybe mods can't put mods on ignore. I remember gradin being mad he couldn't put me on ignore.

furduknfish likes this.
  10. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I do believe that "pot meets kettle" actually applies correctly here. :D

Bayou Tiger likes this.