Attn LSU Students & Armed Forces Members

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by COTiger, Dec 7, 2007.

1. SoldierTiger

SoldierTiger Freshman

I just PCS'd from Drum I was with 1-32 Infantry what unit are you in.

2. Skinnjeaux

Skinnjeaux Founding Member

Lucky you! I just had a buddy PCS who was with 1-32. I'm with 3rd BSTB (UAV).

3. SoldierTiger

SoldierTiger Freshman

No not lucky me I get to go back to the great Afghanistan well before I get a year home.

4. Skinnjeaux

Skinnjeaux Founding Member

Oh man, that sucks. Did you request Ft. Campbell?

5. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

LSU STUDENT HERE.

Resume: SCHOOL- Full time Architecture student. Spend many sleepless nights in studio. Co-op owns me, i stop and buy supplies every day. had to buy programs like AutoCAD ($5000 program), Autodesk VIZ, sketch up, and the likes of. And this comes along with regular classes (ie, Physics, Calc., Structures.)
    LSU SPORTS- we wake up no later than 4:30 on game days to get out to campus to tailgate (being that we don't sleep there). i've slept out on the PMAC ramp to rep LSU at gameday. Woke up for the CBS Early Show again to rep the school.

Thing is, waiting tables pays pretty well and i think i can handle the $0.05 1/2 a day to hang out here. However i'd like to have a pretend sponsor and big brother/sister?? Just for fun. Any takers?

2 people like this.
  6. Crystal_lsu

Crystal_lsu Founding Member

I'll adopt u if u let me play beer pong! ;)

7. BRETT

BRETT LSU FAN Staff Member

Since COTiger and Tiga are have been generous enough to do this I'll sweeten the pot. We'll make it a 2-fer-1 deal. Anyone that wants to sponsor a fellow member will be able to sponsor 2 for donating for 1. Just let me know which two members you like and I'll take care of it. You can pay via your own TigerForums.com control panel and then send me a PM with the usernames of the two members you want to sponsor.

Thanks for all of your support and thanks to COTiger, Tiga and everyone else who sponsors someone.

3 people like this.
  8. eL eS shU

eL eS shU Founding Member

Any Time. That table has seen some great days of tailgating, and some long nights!

I think we are officaially moving our tailgate over to highland next year, and i would like to have a couple of you over. Not to steal anyone from Team KATT, just come party a little with us, and play a few games of beer pong.

1 person likes this.
  9. Caliendo

Caliendo Founding Member

anyone that sponsors me can come and play beer pong at the Pi Kapp tailgate if they want haha. Right next to lockett. Great time had by all

10. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I wouldn't worry about this! They would be probably be glad to get rid of a couple of us! :D