Atlanta Police Chief Resigns

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by APPTiger, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Odds are 99% he dies at the hands of a black gang banger vs a cop.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

if he never fights a cop or resists arrest its 99.999999

even the terrible ones where a cop shot a guy int he back it was when the black guy was resisting. its never just a polite black guy says yes sir and gets shot

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If unarmed precious black boy Michael Brown hadn't committed a strong arm robbery of a Korean grocery store and then been walking down the middle of the street there would have been no for the officer to stop him in the first place.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You get an adrenaline rush when confronted by the cops. I use my adrenaline rush to try to talk the cop out of giving me a ticket.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

and he wouldnt have been killed if hadnt tried to take the cops gun

and yet the media never calls out BLM for the lie of "hands up dont shoot"

Winston1 likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It pisses me off that all these white celebrities are saying how much they support BLM. Chickenshit assholes are just afraid somebody will call them a racist if they don't say anything.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    Winston1 likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

It isn't? Not according to the race pimps, the media and democrats. You see cops white cops of course all of em every day walk up to black folks and shoot em. Man you are not up to current events.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"silence is violence"

and no public figure will even say "silence is not actually violence." they would be labelled a nazi

the only person that would consider saying that is trump, which is why he is president

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

So the parking lot security cam I referred to is spliced in here, but much better quality than what I saw on Twitter. On there, you could only see that he pointed the Taser. Now, with audio included, you can clearly tell he actually fired the Taser at the cops. I agree with @el005639, there's no finding fault with anything they did up until the moment of gunfire. Then, we're back to the split-second decision I talked about earlier. Now its up to the lawyers to decide if escalating it from a taser shot to gunshots was warranted, and that will take awhile. "Due process" is a process, and a slow one. BLM, Antifa and their cohorts managed to convince everyone they've been protesting lack of justice for George Floyd, ignoring that the violence has continued for weeks after those LEO's arrests. Also the fact that they escalated the situation within 2 days of Floyd's death, not giving "due process" a chance to begin at all. Now the violence over Brooks has already begun. I fear for what's going to happen in the next couple of days.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

more whites are killed by cops, both in absolute numbers, and in proportion to their participation in violent crime.