Astros thread

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tirk, May 31, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There is. Just don't look at it. If you don't like baseball you can always talk about softball with tiga.

2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I don't look at it. I have no problem with those who want this or any other thread. I just wish I could put certain threads on ignore.

I love LSU baseball, not pro. When you click "New Posts", any time a thread has a new post, it shows up. It would be nice to not have to click on it to get it off of my list of threads with new posts.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I never click on New Posts. I click on a forum when I see it in bold. I read most posts but when I see one of those really long ones by vball or Tiger in NC I skim through it. Or any post having anything to do with soccer.

Vball and NC must be really fast typists. Do you remember @TigerEducated. Every post of his was like a book.

4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

See what I mean? If there was an ignore thread feature, every time a soccer thread got started, you could put it on ignore.

The "New Posts" is the most efficient way to read the forum for me.

Bengal B likes this.
  5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Caught the 3 game series was planning on just 2 but we stayed for the matinee.

I'm not sure Bregmans ceiling is any higher than where he is offensively. I know peak is age 27 or 28 but he has 43 doubles which led the league and his OPS since he was mvp of the ASG is near the top.

He leads the team in hits, walks, 2bs, HRs, OBP, Slg and OPS. He's as clutch as anyone could be and is already an mvp candidate as well as gold glove candidate playing out of position.
    He went 7 for 10 with with 2 walks. His plate discipline is his real skill because he can identify pitches and lay off if out the zone.

But yes if his ceiling is any higher he's gonna win an mvp which is something I would have never thought possible after his jr year at LSU.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  6. tirk

thats what i use but we dont have enough where its even a bother. the more traffic the better well minus the bleeding in this one.

KyleK and Bengal B like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

ABregs with homer #27. Didn't @tirk set the o/a at 26.

tirk likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

tirk and Bengal B like this.
  9. tirk

Just hit #28. 3-0 count smoked a line drive into the Crawford boxes. And has a walk.

Guess we need to make another bet.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I wanted to see him hit 30 with 100 rbi. Anything else is gravy. With 27 games to go I think he will get to 32 or 33.