Astros thread

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by tirk, May 31, 2017.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Red Sox could go 19-28 for the rest of the season and still win 100 games so it lookslike the road to the World Series will go through Fenway.

Astros need to get healthy.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Astros lost their 7th home game in a row. Still getting good pitching other than Verlander who has an ERA just south of 5.00 in his last 10 games. Maybe he is tired from all those innings. Nobody is hitting the ball. The AL West is getting tighter.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Astros lead down to 2 games over Oakland with a road trip through it AL west next on the slate. It's time to bury the hopes of the A's and Mariners but they gotta start hitting the damn ball.

When are Altuve, Springer and Mcann dur back?

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Great to get the sweep but Oakland keeps winning too. Biggest series of the year starts tomorrow at the Juice Box.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

gonna catch a couple games. Cole tonight, ground chuck tomorrow and Keuchel wednesday. Missed Mr Upton by a day.

LSU_4_LIFE and Bengal B like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Too bad. You could have posted Kate sighting pics.

7. tirk

bregs 4 for 5 couple singles a double and effectively 3 run game deciding homerun.

tried to get the new bregman bobblehead from the gift shop but they didnt have any. Came out last week 100 bucks. selling them on ebay for 300.

bregs riding the auburn tiger supposed to be mike who has mardi gras beads and a fleur de lis. some people in houston camped out 2 days for the opportunity at a bracelet with the opportunity to buy one. looks like i wont be getting one. Charlie Morton tonight. The crowds on weekday games are still ridiculous bc of the ws.

astros same record as a year ago, actually a game or two better were 13.5 games up are only 2.5 today. oakland needs to cool off.

DlPp15vVsAAuqCO.jpg

8. tirk

IMG_20180828_143332.jpg

Forgot to add this was the reason for the sellout. Replica ws rings. Yes it's football season but I can multi-task. Roof was closed.

CajunlostinCali and GiantDuckFan like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Blown save prevented Aaron Nola from outdueling Max Scherzer for the 2nd time in a week. Cy Young race appears to be between Nola, Scherzer and Jacob deGrom.

Is this the best ever season for a former Tiger? Albert "don't call me Joey" Belle deserved the AL MVP in 1994 with 50 homers and 50 doubles.

Prediction: Alex Bregman will win an MVP within the next 3 seasons.

10. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I wish there was a way to ignore threads.