Asshole of the week.

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I nominate you. Rich people? Next time you are looking for a job look for the nearest poor person to hire you. Most rich people were not rich until they got off their asses and earned it. You know you eventially "run out of other peoples money"

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm not sure there is anyone on this planet as stupid and irreversibly ignorant as you are. I almost pity you, but then realize you are nothing more than an internet troll. So, with that being said, do everyone on this board a favor have a gigantic glass of go fuck yourself, run out in the street, and get hit by a truck. Bye troll. You're ignored.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I nominate none other than the wretched cunt. She is still at it. After all the hoopla making a big deal out of Donald saying he wasn't sure if he'd accept the results what does she do? After he says he isn't going to sick the law on her what does she do?

She gets on board with this pinhead to contest the election.

He should sick the law on her.

Winston1, LSUTiga and Bengal B like this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

fuck her,....... fuck em all

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He should sic his dogs on the bitch

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm starting to like you

7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

you're growin on me too, dickwad

kluke and shane0911 like this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Lois Lerner
    upload_2016-11-30_8-42-34.png

"Via Freedom of Information Act lawsuits, the watchdog group Judicial Watch just got evidence of the plot. A “DOJ Recap” on an Oct. 8, 2010, meeting tells how officials from the three agencies discussed “several possible theories to bring criminal charges under FEC law” against groups “posing” as tax-exempt nonprofits.

As part of the project, the IRS handed the FBI 21 computer disks with 1.23 million pages of confidential IRS returns from 113,000 nonprofit 501(c)(4) groups — nearly every 501(c)(4). This, though federal law generally bans the IRS from sharing such data.

The evidence shows “that the Obama IRS scandal is also an Obama DOJ and FBI scandal,” noted Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The FBI and Justice Department worked with Lois Lerner and the IRS to concoct some reason to put President Obama’s opponents in jail before his re-election. And this abuse resulted in the FBI’s illegally obtaining confidential taxpayer information.”
    http://nypost.com/2015/07/07/the-irs-scandal-just-got-even-worse/

tirk likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I'm going with Obama. Fuck I should have known anyone with bama in their name was going to suck.

In 8 years he has done nothing to help the federal government move forward with Marijuana classification. In fact he should get asshole of the decade. 27 states now see marijuana as at least a medical issue. Something Obama says is the case but what has done? Raids still occur in states where it's legal and now we are setting the stage for a fucking asshole to take over as the Attorney General who has said "good people don't smoke marijuana". Well Jeff Sessions, fuck you.

DeeDee likes this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Barackmed Obamahammed is always a good choice for asshole of the (you name it)