Ask and you shall receive..

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Swerved, Apr 27, 2011.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yes, that part is still true:D

2. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

why should he? do you run around with your original, 1911 long form birth certificate?

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Obama couldn't have picked a better person to make a fool of. You have to figure that he has been holding this for the right time.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So if Obama were in Cobra, who would he be? Destro? Mindbender? Cobra Commander? Zartan? The Baroness?

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I didn't run for President.

Look. I'm not a birther and I think this whole thing is ridiculous. Obama's people could have put this thing to rest long ago. Did they have to? No, but why not just put it out there and shut the idiots up in the first place?

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

I don't see it that way. Trump won. He generated enough heat, and Obama caved to the idiocy. The proper thing for Obama to do was to come out and say, "Trump you and the birthers are an idiots. Nothing I produce will ever satisfy the lunatics who think I am a Kenyan or whaterver. So shut the #$%@ up. I have a country to run."

If Trump were smart he would have attacked Obama's many terrible policies. He obviously isn't.

7. LSUsupaFan

Because it wouldn't have shut them up. This thing isn't going to die. The conspiracy is just going to become more complex.

8. LSUsupaFan

Commander. A bumbling idiot.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

again, i agree.

but my little warped mind comes up with this scenario/reasoning. trump is an idiot, and imo, would be the absolute worst nominee the pubs could put up, or even if a "serious" candidate could make the pubs looks like idiots just for taking him seriously. if obama "let" him win and strengthens his hand among the birther and conspiracy idiots, it could play into an embarrassment for the party down the road.

nahhhhh.... too far fetched to think obama would even pretend to have let someone get the upper hand. too much arrogance. so i guess we go back to stupid to be pressured into it after all this time.

10. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup