Article- Hollywood 'Morons'

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUBayouBengals, Mar 26, 2003.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Well said!

2. Bestbank Tiger

Bestbank Tiger Founding Member

If a Harvard degree is so impressive, then you elephant men have to admit that Gore isn't stupid either.

As far as being better informed, the administration has access to sensitive facts the reast of us don't. I sure hope they know better than anyone else what's going on.

In any case, the cilivized world shouldn't tolerate Saddam Hussein or for that matter Kim Jong Il. And the only way to get rid of them is to blow them to kingdom come.

3. tiger777

tiger777 Founding Member

I'm very mucha republican and I don't think Gore is stupid at all. I do think however he is a little radical for my taste. I do agree though we should blow Kim to hell and back too. Supafan I'm catholic and I don't give a shit what the just war doctrine says. I speak for most americans and the world for that matter when I say we will all be safer with saddam out and after 9/11 that pretty much makes this war just in my book and I don't care what the pope says. He has consistently been wrong on human rights issues. According to him we should have left Molsevic or however you spell it alone to. Guess we should have left Hitler along too because Saddam is doing the same thing he is and so was Molsevic. They all killed races of people they didn't like and would get rid of them completely if they could.

4. Gore is not stupid, he's just a little wacked. : )

5. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Pope Pius the XII personally housed 75000 Jews in the Vatican. The Catholic Church saved more Jews than any other organization incluiding the Allied armies. He kept silent on this issue publicly to not bring down intollerance on the Catholics. Remember that the Nazi party called for the public execution of Pius. And JP2 was very vocal in SUPPORT of the Kosovo air campaign. He called Millosivec a monster and urged that he be brought before the Hague.

6. JD

JD Founding Member

Pius XII's predecessor, Pius XI, enacted policy that wasn't so friendly to the Jews.

7. JD

JD Founding Member

Pius XII did some good things - he also signed an agreement with Hitler and the good things he did do should have and could have begun earlier.

8. Jerry

Jerry Freshman

All these international relations, political-type degrees and they STILL had to plagiarize the report on Iraq.

9. Biggles

Biggles Founding Member

TS we're probably even on the nut scale....

I like the new blood. This is turning into a very interesting forum...

10. Biggles, I don't agree with a thing you say but I have to give you props on the pics. Where do u find this stuff?