Arik Gilbert

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU_4_LIFE, Dec 7, 2020.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Thus opening the checkbook for Joe Brady.

unclenick likes this.
  2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Got plenty of paper bags, just sayin

3. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Would love Brady but he hated recruiting. Those two 5 star receivers that lied to him before signing day made his move to the NFL an easy one.

4. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Man, caca ain't gonna like none of this one bit. We got us a bona fide shrimp boat fire.

Brian, kcal, LSU_4_LIFE and 4 others like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

zac von R is backing up my theory that not being abe to party is the issue:

"
    Lol. However, people think this year is normal, it’s not. I couldn’t imagine being a freshman this season. Nobody wants to address issues like mental health. But imagine not being able to enjoy yourself away from football. No matter what you do you need an outlet. There are none."

ZVR on twitter

Brian likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Look, I know you LOVE having this card to play but it wouldn't matter if your man crush Les, or any other coach was here Brady was gone. He was never going to stay and if he did it was for more $$ than we could pay only to lose him the next year.

We ALL get it, you hate O. He is a shrimp boat captain da plane, da shrimp, da gumbo whatever. None of your bullshit changes the fact that HE was the HC for the Greatest Team in the history of CFB (arguably)

That is gone, let it go. Just as with the guy on the poster that you stroke your little bailiff to every night it seems his time has past. This is a wildcard year and I've said it from the start that something is bad wrong with this team. I don't proclaim to know what but something is just wrong. If you weren't such a flaming asshole I'd have liked your earlier post where you said "its all the HC fault" because that is in fact a true statement.

I tend to think there is something way deeper going on here. The inmates are now running the asylum is the way I'm leaning and I don't know how you turn that around.

My favorite saying is "Mob rules is always a terrible idea"

I think we are about to get a lesson in why

7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

You say you "Get my hate for O". What is his record this season? Is there a reason to defend him, like you are doing?

A "Wildcard Year?? Tell Bama that. Hell, tell Texas A&M that too. Fuck Dat! That's a fucking joke, like LSU Football has become under Orgeron.

Your little saying is from a Black Sabbath song in 1981 called The Mob Rules. I know you just turned 12 & didnt listen to dat Debbil muzak from Black Sabbath. "If you listen to fools..the Mob Rules". Except there is NO Mob. Seems you are ready to give O a gift card to Bed, Bath and Beyond, so he can stock up on moist towlets, or more toilet paper for his runs.

But as long as you are happy & pleased with what's going on at LSU Football, not much else to say.

8. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

You were AWOL last year; your words are empty.

Chipeace, furduknfish, Brian and 3 others like this.
  9. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Thank God you never had a family member with a severe illness that would ever keep your keen insight from this board.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Too bad it wasn't you