Are you mad because Romney is rich?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex_B, Aug 7, 2012.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

lol which one.

2. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

No. But it may influence others.

3. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

[​IMG]
    this is one thing that matters.

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

astrology may influence others as well. haircut may influence others.

i dont expect my politicians to do anything ther than favor good policy. that means the economic policies of milton friedman and F. A. hayek. thats what matters.

gyver likes this.
  5. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

No, this is how the Republicans want to paint Romney so the middle class people who think they're rich will take up for poor ole Mitts when the mean ole Barack is picking on him...

Mad? At Romney? Not even close. If I'm mad at anyone it's the people who make $250,000 and less who support Romney. It's like an Austrian Jew supporting Hitler or Chickens supporting Colonel Sanders. Why would you support someone whose success spells your own eminent demise?

6. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

Donate all your non deductible income to charity. Boom. Pay me later.

7. gyver

gyver Rely on yourself not on others.

8. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

that would be a dumb strategy considering Obama himself is a multimillionaire (and his mansion in Chicago is valued at about $1.5 million, which is about the same price he bought it for back in 2006 when Bush was president)

and just speaking of millionaires alone (less than 2 million dollar net worth in USD), there are only a few tens of millions of them on this planet of over 6 billion people

there is no dispute that both Romney and Obama are both part of "The Rich" ... and the same is true of the vast majority of the US Senate, on both sides of the aisle

9. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

speaking of being honest and transparent (open), why would Romney want to hide his tax returns from us, especially since like you said, all mindless Republicans will vote for him anyway, and mindless Democrats will vote against him anyway? wouldn't it be better just to be honest and transparent (open) if you were Romney? Not understanding his strategy here

10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

No, I don't like Mitt Romney because he is the mormon Gordon Gecko. His arrogance is disgusting, and like Red said, he has absolutely nothing in common nor can relate to 95% of Americans. And those "laws" that he follows were bought and paid for by lobbyists for fucking rich people and corporations. They are geared to benefit the super wealthy and the super wealthy only. These job creators who enjoy less taxes than ever before, that are raking in higher profits than ever before, largely because of these "laws". It's one giant cash grab. Get as much money as you can.